| zoom blur in flash tutorial|

Tomora i will write a special fx tutorial on making an amazing text effect using flash and photoshop. I’ve been doing that effect for almost a year now i recently started using it again. i think you guys will enjoy it.

Can’t wait :slight_smile: I’m going to start on an all Flash animation that generates the HTML code for publishing a Flash movie online. I will also include the code for making a movie transparent, etc.

Cheers,
Kirupa

that sounds awsome. lol hey, what ever happened to the gallery section. lol

Hey Edwin,
Which gallery section? The one with the best Flash sites or the one with wallpapers? If you or anyone would submit the files to me, I’ll be more than happy to add them. I’ve seen a lot of good backgrounds from you and others, but you never seemed to give me the go ahead to post them on my site :wink: So, I didn’t know what to do lol. But if you are still interested, simply post the addresses to the backgrounds, and I’ll go ahead and add them ASAP!

Thanks,
Kirupa

this tutorial of yours should be interesting. looking forward to it. lol, i can blur stuff…but i’d have to kill your pc first :slight_smile: (actionscripting with lots of instances)

hey kirupa. i’ll be sonding you the links tomora.

If you don’t catch me on AIM, you can e-mail me the links at this address or simply post the URLs in the thread if you so choose.

Thanks,
Kirupa

Edit: Forgot to post address: [email protected]