10,000 Posts by Lostinbeta!

I still don’t really think the forum needs that :-\

Soul… we already have a “site of the week” contest which runs regularly, and now a “footer contest” starting. If you would like to make awards for either of those I’m sure it would be appreciated. Talk with Kirupa or Reni to see if they need anything.

As for you Lostinbeta. You have proven that you are not only a great asset to this site and all of us in general, but also that you have no life what so ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously… congrats man. You’ve done great work all along, and I know that we could not have gotten where we are today without your efforts specificaly. Give yourself a pat on the back, and know that we all think very highly of you.

peace brother flasher.

david: footer contest starting soon…? :wink:

lost: i take my hats off to you
u seriously are the of this forum, i am sure you will reach 100,000 in my lifetime!!!

lost is the

bows

a pimp! HA!:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

*Originally posted by david *
**As for you Lostinbeta. You have proven that you are not only a great asset to this site and all of us in general, but also that you have no life what so ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously… congrats man. You’ve done great work all along, and I know that we could not have gotten where we are today without your efforts specificaly. Give yourself a pat on the back, and know that we all think very highly of you.

peace brother flasher. **

Your going to make me cry david :blush: But I think I have to disagree on the part about not being able to have gotten where we are today with my efforts specifically. I think it is a collective effort. The “conversationalists” give the forum a more community feel rather than a cold forum feel, and the collective efforts of helpers around here such as ElectrongGeek, kax, and senocular to name a few (out of many) make this place what it is today.

Kirupa forum is just a nice place to get together and hang out with internet nerd friends (be proud of it) and help others or be helped.

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *

Kirupa forum is just a nice place to get together and hang out with internet nerd friends (be proud of it) and help others or be helped.

hahaha, he called you all nerdsss!! hahahahahaha
me on the other hand am glad to be a freak…much beyond a nerd… :bad: oh wait…i forgot i pronounced that smiley “Philbo” when he felt bad he wasn’t as good looking as the “cop/jim carrey” lib!!

LOL… no no, you’re a nerd too Mak :wink:

LOL… cop/jim carrey…LOL… NOT THAT AGAIN!!!

lost:

catch:

[IMG]http://images.animfactory.com/animations/war/swords_knives/ferdinand_II_sword_medieval_showcase_md_wht.gif[/IMG] 

Rev

::catches sword::

WOW THANKS REV!!!

How did you know I love swords!?!?!?! My weapon of choice in any battle!

Lets go Mak :bad:

it’s my job to know the needs of <i>my flock</I>…

even if it is a flock of seagulls feasting on a landfill :sigh:

Rev

<----me

well well, lets go Lost!!! you can be one of agents who i eventually kill

LOL… ironically actually… if you spike that hair up a bit more, that smiley looks exactly like me!

<-----lost jumping care free

<—me grabbing lost and killing him eventually

*Originally posted by Makaveli *
** <—me grabbing lost and killing him eventually **

About time…

• Soul :goatee:

:frowning:

lost. just have faith! :pope: <–call sancuary at his house/country

You know we’re joking Lost! :pope:

• Soul :goatee:

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**lost. just have faith! :pope: <–call sancuary at his house/country **