10,000 Posts by Lostinbeta!

Hey everyone,
Guess who has more than 10,000 posts on these forums? - Lostinbeta!! When you get a chance, congratulate lost for this achievement. That’s a lot of helping and “conversationalizing”.

Congrats dude!

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

Wow Lost, you really have no life other than Kirupa! Heh only joking :P, this place wouldn’t be the same without you here. Way to go and well done, keep it up! :bounce:

[SIZE=4]And the KIRUPA SPAM AWARD 2003 goes to…

drum roll

LOSTINBETA!!! applause

“Speach speach speach!!”[/SIZE]

• Soul :goatee:

Congrats shane! =)

now i want to see ya in a eat spam contest against phil, mak and sen :stuck_out_tongue:

oh… and mdipi too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s fantastic man - and I would say that even though a lot of your posts would be considered “spam” you help out just as much if not more than most do on this board. You are one of the MAIN reasons this place is regarded as one of the best boards on the interent regarding flash. Way to go man

high five
hands shane a beer or drink of his choice

Cheers!

steals the beer

Yep, cheers to you mate :tie:

bump - even though lost already created one :slight_smile:

:crazy: (-: blows my mind…

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CONGRATULATIONS!
WHERE IS THE FIREWORKS?

btw guess who has 1600 posts?
:wink:

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**:crazy: (-: blows my mind… **

blows my… nevermind

C’mon big guy, wheres your speach!! Accept your award!

huh? why? lost got the award…

(but he didnt get my spaminator belt!)

Wow… I just found this thread.

The big K created a thread just for me :!: I feel so honored!

(although I did create that other thread here )

Ok… speech.

I would like to thank all of you for helping me out. Even though I try to help out a lot on this forum, I learn a lot in the process. I tend to try and solve problems in which I have some clue on how, but not really sure exactly how to. This allows me and gives me motivation to learn something new and keep on learning Flash. Without everyone on this forum asking questions, I would be a total Flash “n00b” so to speak. So even though 3/4th of my posts are Spam.

Without you guys I wouldn’t have so many posts, and I wouldn’t have any Flash knowledge. I am grateful for that :slight_smile:

PS: Im not good at speeches…lol.

applauds

Way to go Lost! :beam:

Are you going to put the award on your mantelpiece?

hands it over

*Originally posted by Guig0 *
**Congrats shane! =)

now i want to see ya in a eat spam contest against phil, mak and sen :stuck_out_tongue:

oh… and mdipi too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: **

i’ll bring my plate so long as you bring the spam :stuck_out_tongue:

congrat lost! i know you will win in the eat spam contest by no biggie! i’m just honoured to me mentioned next to you

but you know whats funny…the person who created this new contest (guig0) has more posts than me!!! :stuck_out_tongue: take this :trout:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I do have more posts, but you have more spam in them my man :wink:

*Originally posted by Soul *
**applauds

Way to go Lost! :beam:

Are you going to put the award on your mantelpiece?

hands it over

• Soul :goatee: **

Hey Soul, check the awards section on my site :slight_smile:
http://www.lostinbeta.com/

And I don’t eat spam, I just produce it :wink:

Oh wow!! I’m so proud!!

:beam:

Yay

Rev

Hey this award gave me idea… How about I host a Kirupa Awards Ceremony, where I make loads of awards and then maybe we all secretly vote who wins them? Like Best Flasher, Best Pixel Artist, Best Spammer, etc! I’d love to do it, think I should? Would be fun! :bounce:

Nah, I don’t think the forum needs that.

Plus some of those subjects are mainly opinion… like best flasher… is that depending on AS or Design? and pixel art… as with all art depends on style on which is the best.

Well it would just be a bit of fun :beam: And people would vote so its not one persons vote? :slight_smile: