10,000 threads

Lol that’s what I was thinking.

And BP - Don’t worry. I happen to miss all the important threads for some reason too scratches head :P.

it’s not that I missed it, it’s that I wasn’t around back then :wink:

Are you calling me old :huh:?

:stuck_out_tongue: - I wonder what’s gonna be the next thing for this forums (in general).

hmmm, don’t know what you guys are talking about here, but I do know that although i am new to Kirupa forums and such I really really am happy that it has over 10,000 threads!

-Kenshin

:thumb:

I wish the search function would let you see more than 150 results. I’d like to see how many threads I’ve started total.

LOL! I guess you are glad it got increased to 150 from the 25 results it was on earlier hehe.

You can always go to Random, specify the time for “From the Beginning”, and alphabetize the results. Once you get the E, and then t, and then h…happy counting :stuck_out_tongue:

yay for 10000 threads. I bet I missed atleast 5000 while I was gone…

Kirupa,
Are you implying all my posts are in random?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve made 5 threads in Random. I’m not really a thread poster though, as in a trend setter, I’m more of a thread replier, or in other words a trend whore. :slight_smile:

I pretty much do the same thing as colin. But i’ve made more than 5 threads :stuck_out_tongue: