2004 Predictions

I would like to hear your predictions for any major event that you think may occur in 2004. One prediction per person, i’ll start it off.

I predict a terrorist attack on new years eve in time square(new york)…even if a small bomb went off…the number of people that would be killed by being trampled would be overwelming.

I stress that this is only a prediction… and i have no knowledge or factual basis to support this.

I strongly hope that i am wrong.

I predict that there will be a new mario game for gameboy advance that totally rocks

John Titor predicts a WWIII

I predict a new war against a new terrorist stat… wait no that’s not a prediction that’s logic…

I don’t know - Kirupa mayor of boston ?

I predict that halo 2 will be the best video game to date!

I say Unix is going to own Microsoft.

I predict kirupa.com is still going to be around, and on a less brighter note, more terrorist attacks will probably happen (although I hope not).

Sars will break out once again.

North-Korea will get into a fuss with the USA.

I will dominate the universe :sure:

I predict that
-I will become the best tablesoccer player in our school, and regain my throne
-I will spend too much time here
-phil will still have no f on his keyboard
-bush will win the election (I still hope not)
-some nukes will be shot from the USA on germany and france and and one will hit California (friendly fire)
-a nuclear winter will kill at least 10% of the remaining world population (from canada, norway, sweden, finnland, but not from russia, they have wodka, which keeps them warm)
-bush will be replaced by senocular who will become an friendly dictator over the world
-senocular will be replaced by Phil who will prohibbit the use of the letter f
-some angry notkirupeans will revolt and the world will go down in chaos and anarchy, but the letter f will be dead forever.

the last six events will happen within 48 hours.

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**-some nukes will be shot from the USA on germany and france and and one will hit California (friendly fire)

the last six events will happen within 48 hours. **

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :*(

:sure:

There 'll be some weird fishes swimming in our pond after that…:yoshi:

In the year 2525 if man is still alive

If woman can survive they may find.
In the year 3535 Ain’t gonna need to tell the truth tell no lies

Ev’rything you think do and say is in the pill you took today.
In the year 4545 You ain’t gonna need your teeth won’t need your eyes

You won’t find a thing to chew
nobody’s gonna look at you.
In the year 5555 your arms are hangin’ limp at you side

Your legs got nothin’ to do
some machines doin’ that for you.
In the year 6565 Ain’t gonna need no husband won’t need no wife

You’ll pick your son
pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube.
In the year 7510 If God’s a-coming he oughta make it by then

Maybe he’ll look around himself and say:
Guess it’s time for the judgement day.
In the year 8510 God is gonna shake his mighty head

He’ll either say I’m pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again.
In the year 9595 I’m kind a wond’rin’ if man is gonna be alive

He’s taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain’t put back nothin’.
Now it’s been 10,000 years
man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew - now man’s reign is through.
But through eternal night the twinkling of starlight
So very far away - maybe it’s only yesterday.

Rev

I predict Microsoft will own Linux, PDAs, GameConsoles, Hardware, Paper, Printers, Cameras, Mattresses, Glasses, Cars, Seats, Tables

Microsoft Logo’d Underwear :smiley:

*Originally posted by Digigamer *
**I predict that halo 2 will be the best video game to date! **
cough Half-Life 2 & Doom III cough

I predict…[list][]We will find Osama[]The US will finally realize that Iraq doesn’t really have any WMDs[]Palestine and Jerusalem will still be going at it[]We will come very close to curing some disease[]The government will allow the use of Stem cells in studies as long as it is from animal cells (after the fact that rat stem cells function really close to human stems)[]By the end of next year, there will be a graphics card twice as fast as the Radeon 9700[*]I’m gonna make some pretty bad decisions (I turn 21 next year ;))[/list]And that’s it.

The government will allow the use of Stem cells in studies as long as it is from animal cells (after the fact that rat stem cells function really close to human stems)

tell me if I am wrong, but this is already allowed.

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**tell me if I am wrong, but this is already allowed. **
oh yeah, i guess that’s why they found out about the rat’s cells.

Whoops :whistle:

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**cough Half-Life 2 & Doom III cough **

Got that right! HL2 ROCKS, but they’re too advanced for the graphic cards out today (like 30 fps or something with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro)

well, doesn’t matter at all, but it wouldn’t make sense to allow experimenting with animals, but not with their stamcells hehee :wink:

The ‘Secret Asian Repugnant Shell’, aka SARS will be redeployed on the world. The current idiots that are ‘infected’ are only test subjects gone wrong. In real life, asian people are immune to SARS.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2004 will be all about World of WarCraft, the Presidential Elections (go Sharpton!), the new (maybe final) season of Everybody Loves Raymond, new season of 24, Seinfeld re-runs, and the question that is on everybody’s mind…when will Ben Affleck and J.Lo get married?

…can’t wait! :te:

Sure thing.