||==3D Site Teaser==||

Hey everybody!

I am almost done with my site and was bored at work so I made a little teaser/trailer that actually came out pretty sweet…go to this page link below and click on the enter picture and it will bring you there and notice that the preloader is the pixel stretch just in to note for those of you who are confused by the strething design, and note it is a little big but its 3D so it tends to be a little large but its well worth the wait:

=)<a href=http://www.macromotive.com/ebay/dalu/main_enter.htm>Dan’s 3D Site Teaser</a>=)

Any comments would be appretiated (or however you spell it)!

I waited 3 minutes for THAT!?!! I want those 3 minutes of my life back!!! Right now!!

J/K…yeah it was pretty cool. I just wish there was more there. Its looking good Dan…can’t wait to see the finished product.

OOOOO Nice explosion! One question though? Was that orange multi line thing stretching across the middle in the beginning a preloader? If not then I think it moved too slow.

*Originally posted by dan4885 *
**…notice that the preloader is the pixel stretch just in to note for those of you who are confused by the strething design…

and Dan:: its appreciate i believe :slight_smile:

Wow, that makes me feel incredibly stupid. Maybe I should have read the whole post before clicking the link and posting my own reply. OOPS! :x