A Game a Week #1: Temperature

Right, let’s see if this works… Take a deep breath and DIVE!

Welcome to the first A Game a Week, this is an experiment inspired by 2D Boy’s Experimental Gameplay Project. The idea is simple, you have one week to make a Flash game, from concept to production. You are not required to enter, it is not a contest, it is just for fun and for practice. Most importantly though; it is not a contest.

The rules are very few and very simple. The rules are:
[LIST]
[*]You must include the FLA (or AS or even FXG if you’re feeling fly) file.
[/LIST]
That is all. :slight_smile:

You can use any previously written classes, 3rd party or your own. You can work in a group (God knows I need to find an artist) or on your own. You can use any technology enabled in Flash: PixelBender, Flex, Papervision3d and even video just to name a few. You can use any version of Flash available to you, the version of ActionScript does not matter. The most important thing is that you try.

Post your games in this thread. At the end of this first round, if we’re to have a second I will create a “main” A Game a Week thread displaying all the submissions from each round.

Now we’ve got the boring stuff out of the way, let’s begin.

The final deadline for this weeks submissions is: [SIZE=“4”]Tuesday 18th May, 2010[/SIZE]
This weeks theme is: [SIZE=“4”]Temperature[/SIZE].
You are free to interpret this however you possibly like.

Ready?
On your marks…
Boot Flash…
AND CODE!

[SIZE=“1”]PS: I, naturally, have no real idea what I’m talking about. This is not my project, it is a community project. Which means I’m basically saying that any suggestions about how to run this and what should be involved are not only fine, but heartily encouraged!

It would be great to see this mature and evolve over a time. Not to mention all the amazing stuff that will inevitably be produced![/SIZE]