Ambitions?

:-\ Heh… My bad… :rambo: :bad: =)

ambitions ambitions ambitions…

try to not get shot :x

other than that, move out this ****ty place and live a normal life =)

by normal i mean sex money and drugs :slight_smile:

oh wait i can get that here

ok so all i’m trying to do is not get shot and killed

my current ambition is to find the <i>Magic Client</i>…

[SIZE=1]the one who gets you 4 gigs, which gets you 16 gigs…etc[/SIZE]

Rev

Mak… You have high standards… I didn’t notice that was you with your semi-new avitar… It almost makes you look cool… :bad: :rambo:

Peace, Mak… :love:

i periodically chg my avatar and sig…ur only 1 to notice or comment…personally i love this pic… it looks like a guy but if you blink it turns into a girl…a very hot one at that :stuck_out_tongue:

btw how old are you?? our other mike here (dipi) is 13…

I do love the avitar too Mak… And… God that’s freaky… Because I just glanced at before, and thought it was a guy… And then I looked at it quickly, blinked… and it was a hot girl! I wish I could do that with guys… Blink and they turn into hot girls… Oh the possiblities…

The roots of my wisdom tree have spread seventeen times in my life…

Say I’ll give someone a buck if they can guess who sings the song the lyrics “I put your picture away” in my sig. come from… It’s a new song…

*Originally posted by _2t0_Evenflow *
**Say I’ll give someone a buck if they can guess who sings the song the lyrics “I put your picture away” in my sig. come from… It’s a new song… **

a buck? what can i do with a buck???

guys from Save a Buck or Two commercials popup out of nowhere with a transportable payphones

Mak… Don’t you get away from your computer?

All your calls for under a buck, my brother. 10-10-2-20… I heard you can get lovin for under a buck in the city… Come visit me and we will investigate…

New York City, that is…

:rambo: :bad: :frowning: =) :stuck_out_tongue:

The roots of my wisdom tree have spread seventeen times in my life…

lmao…does this mean what i think it means? if your thinking what i’m thinking and your thinking what i’m thinking is sick then your thinking is sick to be thinking the exact same thing i’m thinking

hows that EV?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy Jesus, Mak… To many words… Get your mind of the gutter… Or do I have to?

Grr…

Um… I think I meant I was seventeen… But Hey, it’s a free world… Or is it?

It’s not a “free” world - just ask Phil. :x :P:P:P:P

Much love -----> Phil :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

its not hard EV…get YOUR mind out of the gutter…all i’m saying is

if your though process is similar to my thought process and what i’m thinking is same as what your thinking then since we are both thinking the same thing then both of us are thinking the same thing!!!

oooooooook??? :q: :q: :q:

**Say I’ll give someone a buck if they can guess who sings the song the lyrics “I put your picture away” in my sig. come from… It’s a new song… **

Kid Rock - Picture

Am I right?

If so… keep the dollar… use it to buy a GOOD cd :wink:

i have a number of ambitions (and i know im not gonna achieve any :stuck_out_tongue: )… i’d want to get into MIT though… thats my primary aim…

My current ambition is to replace the current Senior E-Commerce Manager with someone who actually knows how to change their screen resolution and clear their cache. ie: Me.

It’s unbelieveable just how far some people have got in this company with so little technical nous… :-\

Adding to that, I’d also like to persuade someone to marry me, although that’s probably going to be more difficult than the first one… :slight_smile:

Haha, Shane. You the man… :rambo: