(another)Girl trouble thread

I guess its my turn for one of these :slight_smile:

About a year ago I started talkingt to this girl over msn. We talked quite a lot over the year but the last 2 months weā€™ve been talking pretty much everyday. We decided to meet eachother last friday. She lives about 2 hours from here and took the buss.

We really got a long great, we rented a movie but only saw about a third of it, then we started talking through the rest of the movie. We talked all night and cuddled in the bed.

Now the thing is about 3 days before we met she told me that she had been seeing some other guy. Everytime I ask her what type of relationship she has towards him the answer is ā€œI donā€™t knowā€ and she gets kind of annoyed.

Since our ā€˜dateā€™ I asked her if she wanted to see me again and if she wanted to see me just as a friend or if there might sometime in the future be something more. She told me she doesnā€™t know yet, she wants to be friends. That we could see eachother some more and then see. A sensible answer I thought. Then I asked her about the other guy, I told her that she kind of seemed to be his girlfriend, and if that was the case she should just tell me and I wouldnā€™t have to think about it. She said ā€œI dont know, its kind of complicated, lets just be friends till later and then weā€™ll seeā€.

Now the thing is that I really like her. I mean Iā€™ve had a crush on lots of girls. But this is not like that. I know her really well since weā€™ve talked for over a year. She has pretty much everything I want in a girl. And Iā€™ve just become really scared that all of this will go bad. We get along really really well. Itā€™s just that Iā€™m afraid that sheā€™s into that other guy a lot more than me.

He has problems with alkohol aswell, and seems to be a little bit of a ā€œbad guyā€. Which her last boyfriend was aswell, I comforted her various times when he got into trouble and even thrown into jail once.

I guess Iā€™m just afraid that I will end in some type of ā€œfriend zoneā€ where Iā€™ll see her go through these bad guy boyfriends while Iā€™m stuck in ā€œfriends till laterā€ forever.

Iā€™m just at a loss her cause I really *really *like her. What should I do?

and oh, she might be comming over here for new years eve, me and my friends are having a party at my house. Otherwise Iā€™m going to see here some time after that.