Another Home

sorry for the big file but i did compress a bit didnt want to compress to much cos of quality.

any ways i would like some feed back on this.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.rate/AnotherHome.jpg

thanks guys

Faith/

That’s pretty amazing. The Earth (?) looks incredible. Great work.

thanks man.

its not ment to be our earth but another one… hence the name :wink:

oh yeah and ive just finished the basics on my site so if any of you guys wanna comment on that as well heres the link

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.rate/Main.html

just saves me making 2 topics at the same time.

thanks ppl laters!

RE: another home… very nice. The stars are a bit too bright over all. IE too many of them are shining like theyre next door, fade ALOT of them out and I think it would look a lot better… maybe even add more at extreamly low opacity.

peace

Nice image Faith… I agree with ryall, were as the stars may be just a tad to bright, and a bit too clear… but it is definately a good concept… How long did it take you to make that…? what did you use…?
I visited the website, and riffled thru your gallery… why no images from DA?
you should put those on there…
nice site tho… quick download…
gp

awesome work, wouldnt mind seeing a tutorial on it;)

Too many stars.

Everything else… great! :thumb:

That looks awesome!

One thing (other then the stars)- try making the planet a little less textured. From space, I doubt that you would be able to see that much texture on land, and I doubt there would be that much texture (not that i would know :sigh: )

Looks great though :thumb:

im haveing problems uploading my stuff onto DA problems that includeing it not working :frowning: so its like some goes on my site some on DA when it works :frowning:

thanks for the comments people i will try and make use of them for hte next piece i do.

thanks guys.

the glow on the planet is too intense and the stars look too simple, imo. I don’t like the colour scheme or the fonts on the site either. :stuck_out_tongue: sorry to be negative!