Anyone have a game

I am not very good at scripting so i was hoping someone might have game that i could edit to make a different game

Please Reply

Check flashkit. Probably a better place to finc games. What kind of games, by the way?

pom :asian:

Thanks I didn’t find the kind of game i wanted. I was looking for like a mario game or megaman game.

Do you realize how difficult it is? It’s not just something that you can take and modify just like that, man. It’s a huge work…

I know but i am so bored i will do nearly anything this summer. Besides i only plan to mess around with the images, a little bit of the coding and the levels. Does anyone know where i could find the game though. I’d really appreciate it and i could tell you where to find several programs like macromedia coldfusion and director and others

No thanks :slight_smile:
So there’s a fla at www.ultrashock.com that you can check. You’ll have to look for it in the fla section. Other than that, there’s a wonderful site that can teach you to BUILD your OWN game here:
www.outsideofsociety.idz.net
You’ll see that the guy there made a Mario Bros and a Zelda in Flash. Quite impressive. You can ask him the fla…