Anyone read Arabic?

LOL, no worries ahmed, it will take more than that to get under my skin.

But it is interesting to know what they have to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Blastboy, why is that link useful to you? What is that forum for anyways?

P3RPL3XITY, thanks for the comment. =)

Indeed it is intresting ! Btw, if you guys have problems in translating selective languages you can head over to www.freetranslation.com .

Sheldon

P3RPL3XITY, thanks for the link, it will definitely come in handy. =)

Guys I just translated that because I thought it would be fun, no harm inteded. :wink:

This isnt exactly the subject but i can translate portuguese if any1 needs :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by electrongeek *
**LOL, no worries ahmed, it will take more than that to get under my skin. **
lol :blush:

hey P3RPL3XITY… your site is so kick-*** =)

i lived in UAE too actually… where abouts in there do you live? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by ahmed *
hey P3RPL3XITY… your site is so kick-
=)

i lived in UAE too actually… where abouts in there do you live? :slight_smile: **

Yea thanks! I live in Dubai.

OK, LOL, no one asked me about this, but I live two hours away from Dubai, in Oman. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dubai’s supposed to be a cool town. Some Persian friends said something about an age limit on in-city residencies, is this true?
-C

Dubai is awesome… i love that city :slight_smile:

Coreyem, you live in Arizona, age?

18 here, living in North Phoenix/Scottsdale!

Yep, I live in Central Phoenix, lots of art galleries, design studios, etc. around where I’m at. The First Fridays thing starts about a block away from where I live. You should check it out man, first Friday of every month all the art galleries and a bunch of the design studios downtown open up and display art. You walk around, there’s DJ’s at some places, it’s pretty hip.

Oh, I’m 23.

-Corey

It is very rare to see member from Arizona and especially Phoenix posting here!

Yea, its a real good city. Its developing at a rapid pase i must say, Heres a pic taken from a friends cam. Oh yea thats his s2000:)

Sheldon

Very pretty.
UAE is the richest country in the world, correct? I’ve been thinking of taking a little tour over there, do either of you know what the visa requirements are offhand? I’d like to stay for 3-6mos and do some I.T. contract work. Thanks,
-Corey

lol, does this help? :slight_smile:

http://portal.dubai-e.gov.ae/http://web-vgn.dubai-e.gov.ae:8083/egovd/cda/main/Display_Page_New?parent_id=root&child_id=491&langID=en&deptName=Dubai_ae