Anyone read Arabic?

For some time now, I’ve been recieving hits from what I assume is a Arab forum. Unfortunately, I don’t read Arabic and I was wondering if there is someone here who could translate it for me. My link was posted along with Neostream and I’m curious as to what they said. Here is the link.

http://www.arabneed.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=1573

“this guy sucks… don’t ever imitate him” :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried a web translation site, and it gave me an irrelevant group of english words stashed together. This is a job for a native…or foreign speaker =)

I feel your pain EG, it is quite frustrating :stuck_out_tongue: I had someone do it to my site…

http://www.goldmanland.com/viewtopic.php?topic=2698&forum=6&0

But the person who posted my site seems to be using -=yarden=-'s pixel person on a hover disc so I can only assume the person is from this forum if it isn’t -=yarden=-

Thanks for trying Kman. =)

Lost, hopefully there will be others who can translate it for us. =)

Ask ahmed. I think he’s somewhat Arabic.

=)

give me a few minutes, i’ll do that… :wink:

ÈÕÑÇÍÉ ÎíÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇá ÇáãÕãã ØÈÚÇ ÇáÙÇåÑ Çäå ÝáÈíäí ãÏÑí ßæÑí ãÏÑí æÔ ÞÕÊå åååååååååååååå ÈÓ Úíæäå ÕÛäææææØå ÔæÝå æÇä ÔÇÁ Çááå ÊÚÌÈß

a big part of the post is about www.neostream.com, and then it says that www.electrongeek.net is ‘awesome, make sure you see, hope you’ll like it’ :wink:

Thanks ahmed. =) What about Lost’s link? Is that Arabic as well?

lol nope, that’s Hebrew =)

You rock ahmed :slight_smile:

Now I need to find someone who reads Hebrew!

Ahmed, doesn’t ODF or Raed read Hebrew?

=)

*Originally posted by lostinbeta *
**You rock ahmed :slight_smile:

Now I need to find someone who reads Hebrew! **

::hint - look for someone from Isreal::

:beam:

Rev

haha… im sure you’ll find some on these forums… if not, try searching for an auto-translation-type site :slight_smile:

and no, odf (aka b-dawg) and raed speak arabic too :slight_smile:

cool eg so now you are possibly world wide!

I read arabic. and wright.

Thanx for the link EG. Its realy usefull for me ! C:-)

your site was posted there to!!! woaw you are pop. in the arabic web world to ha nice :thumb:

EDIT\\ btw. I cannot read Hebrew :sigh:

lol, I think that I am late, but I will translate to you this again,

ÔææææææææææÝ åÐÇ ãæÞÚíä ÈÊÊÚÈæä ÊÔæÝæä Òíåã æÇäÇ ÇÔæææÝ Çä åÐÇ ÇáãæÞÚ åæ ãæææææææææææææÞÚ ÑÇÆÚ ÑÇÆÚ ÑÇÆÚ æÇäÊ ÔæÝ æÇÍßã
ÚãæãÇ ÇáãÞÏãÉ ÈÇáÝáÇÔ ææÒäåÇ 2.5 ãíÞÇ ÈÓ ÈÊÔæææææææææÝ Ôí ãÇ ÚãÑß ÔÝÊå æÇÐÇ ØáÚ ßáÇãí ÛíÑ ÕÍíÍ ÊÚÇá ßÓÑ ßæãÈíæÊÑ ÈÕÑÇÍÉ Ôí íØíÑ ÇáÚÞá ãæÞÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚ ÛÑíÈ ÛÑíÈ ÛÑíÈ ÔæÝ æÇÍßã

www.neostream.com
åÐÇ ÇáãæÞÚ Çááí ÇÊæÞÚ Çäå ÇÓØæÑå ÇáãæÇÞÚ ÇáÝáÇÔíå æÇäÇ ãä ÈÚÏå ßÑåÊ ÇáÝáÇÔ ÇÕáÇ åååååååååååååååååå
æÇÈíß ÊÔæÝ ÐÇ ÈÚÏ

http://www.electrongeek.net
ÈÕÑÇÍÉ ÎíÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇá ÇáãÕãã ØÈÚÇ ÇáÙÇåÑ Çäå ÝáÈíäí ãÏÑí ßæÑí ãÏÑí æÔ ÞÕÊå åååååååååååååå ÈÓ Úíæäå ÕÛäææææØå ÔæÝå æÇä ÔÇÁ Çááå ÊÚÌÈß

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these two website, you will never see anything like this, I see that this website is AMAZING amazing amazing, watch it and you judge,
anyway, the flash intro wieghs 2.5 MB, but you will see something you have not seen in your life, if what I say is wrong come and crash my PC, really really something that will drive you mad, strange, strage, watch and judge,

www.neostream.com
This website is the legend of flash as it seems, after I saw it I hated flash actually,

I want you to see this as well,

http://www.electrongeek.net
Frankly, this is fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy, of course the designer seems to be philipino, or I don’t know Korean, I don’t know what his story is, loooooooooooooool, but his eyes are smaaaaaaaaaaall, watch it and I am sure that you will like it.

lol, the small eye part was funny.

I recently got to know about this board. So a big hello to you guys!
I get listed in a lotta LOTTA chinesse/korean/japanese i dont really know if they are one of the above:p but I can to some extend get them translated. I live in the UAE and can read arabic but dont know what it means when doing so. LOL . It gets really frustationg when getting listed somewhere and not getting to know whats been written about you. Heh!
Btw EG, nice site there mate.

Sheldon

I don’t know what his story is, loooooooooooooool, but his eyes are smaaaaaaaaaaall

HAHAHAH poor EG.

P3RPL3XITY: Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: And to the club of people who have stuff written about them in foreign languages they don’t understand :slight_smile:

lol… i intentionally skipped that part :blush: :blush: :blush: