Anyone?

i have found three pictures that i really like, and i want your opinion on which is best. the best one will be used as a splash for my site.

[font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]number one[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]number two[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]number three[/color][/font]

helloooo…

Depends, what is your site about?

Anyway I like the second one :smiley:

whoops, forget to mention that…its gona be for my personal site.

eliminate #1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like #2 too :stuck_out_tongue:

Why dont u use all three?? a random splash everytime an user comes to ur site…and u can use more than 3, u can keep ur site fresh all days :slight_smile:

good idea, i’ll consider that :slight_smile:

are you gonna alter it in anyway …

if not number 2 but i think that a random one everytime a user comes to the site would be super cool !! :thumb:

[:ninja:EZEkiel:ninja:]

wow, all are really cool, did you take them? and if so alot of ps? I like the random idea

Yea I want to know too! If it’s for a personal site then you have to alter it in someway.

O yea, I like them all. If I had to choose I’d pick 2.

i didnt take em :frowning: and i was planning to change em b4 i use em

how do i get more people to respond to my thread?

Just be patient 22. Not everyone just lurks any thread you want to. Today most people are just roaming without posting ;).

i like…

all three :p:

number 2 is pretty cool

2 is the best but 1 is also good. The random thing is definitely a good idea though.

You shouldn’t use any of them imo. Since it is a personal site use your own personal stuff.:wink: Just my opinion tho.

Nummer Zwei

It really depends on how you use them. You could make any of the three better than the others depending on how you do it.

Also relax a little and let people reply to posts as we get to them. Don’t worry you get responses.

ethan, i want to see which is the most appealing, then i will alter and change it to make a final product that will be used on my site.

that’s like asking what color is better blue or red?

It depends on how the color is used. It also depends on how the pics are used. I think you would get a better response if we knew the intended use of the photos… styles… colors…