B.Rich v. Moncreyweasel v. Lion

no, i dont have aim. can u get msn? i cant get aim cuz my dad said its an easy way to get viruses.

brichnibodesign-i love that ants thing! great job. only bad thing–the ants in the lower left hand corner look fake, remove them, the rest is perfect! :cool:

hey, sorry to announce that im going to have to leave this battle cuz im leaving this friday (thursday u.s. time). im so busy, i can barely use the comp already. the tennis, family stuff, and now im gonna have to pack stuff, prepare boxes for my trip. well, good luck to all.

Silent.Gear, Where are you headed? Not a problem, completely understandable. Does this mean its my turn? Practice the backhand!

nope its still my turn, li0n. I will start work on it probably tomorrow night.

Silent, im sorry to see you go! It was fun battling you while it lasted. I hope you have fun on your trip!

sorry guys, i know between me and silent.gear its been like a week, but i just ended up with a crazy amount of school work to do. I most likely wont get to my next picture tonight. I will most likely have it done and up by tomorrow.

hey silent.gear, where in the philippines are you heading to? just curious, im from there.

um las pinas.

Finally! Lets get this battle on with! Beware of killer mutant ants! :skull::skull::skull:

i know its never gunna happen :wink:
but could a moderator change the title of this thread to “B.Rich v. Moncreyweasel v. Li0n” ?

thanks in advance, if someone does it.

//thanks, Ethan, i asked Kirupa and he did it cause hes cool.

kirupa, see you in the streets! :beam:

Just PM a mod and let them know. They might not see your post.

um, did anyone notice when the image size changed? i just used whatever b.rich’s was, then noticed later that it was bigger than my previous images. Oh well… guess we should keep it this way for the rest of the battle.

Yeah,
Might as well. I know my first one was rather wide. I’ll have something up tomorrow.

woohoo, cant wait! i hope its up when i get home from work tomorrow!

Hey li0n, 4 days with no word, whats up?

Sorry Moncrey, I’ll have it up tonight. Seems like everytime its my serve, boss comes into my office and begins with “What do you have to do today.” :slight_smile: I’ll get it done today guys, sorry for the delays.

Its cool, man, no apologizing neccessary. I was just curious what your situation was cause you said youd post it mmmmonday was it? and then kinda dissapeared. Dont worry, just do a good job, dude. I just didnt want the thread to vanish, heheh.

Sorry it took so long, I’ve been so busy!

Nice job li0n, it wasn’t to easy to come up with a response to that but here, I stuck with your theme:

sweet! thats some nice work boss!