B.Rich v. Moncreyweasel v. Lion

Man thats creepy… shudder

sweet! thats some nice work boss!

Thanks, I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Have fun with it.

This was an awesome battle, guys, i had a lot of fun with it. We never stuck to one size, but whatever. Li0n, im looking forward to see how you finish this whole thing.

I’ll have it up tonight boss. This has been a fun experience. Is the size an issue?

well yeah, most of the time all the images in a battle are supposed to be the same image size. I guess you didnt know, so whatever. If you can, make it the same size as mine, or at least similar. Cant wait to see it, dude.

nice serve! are we gonna take this to the polls or no? either way it was fun.

Thanks, man. I liked yours too, that scorpion was CRAZY lookin! I didnt want to look for too long, it grossed me out, haha.

Doesnt matter to me if it goes to polls or not, i had fun.

Someone who WASNT IN THIS BATTLE give some input, should we poll it? (no answer, no poll?)

Well Moncrey you know me somewhat and well you know my answer I say we take it to the poll.

Poll it! I did get hung up last night. But today is a day off so its battle time.
Sorry!

I swear I’m going to be late to my own funeral. Thanks everyone for your patience and my first battle completion! Let’s vote

Waah! it took me a minute to realize what was on the side of the truck - all the images from the battle! Rockin, man. That UPS girl made me laugh. Good battle Li0n and B. Rich… And good half battle, Silent.Gear!

when do i get to vote?

Soon as someone puts up a poll! I would but i dont have the time or webspace to make a gallery. Ok i lied i have the webspace- what like 20kb? haha. But that time issue is still there. I’d be happy to do it tomorrow night if someone hasn’t beaten me to it.

Gallery - Click here

One of you two can make the poll.

Ummm I don’t know how to, otherwise I would!

Any updates on this?

haha, yeah man i made the voting thread like 3 days ago, go look on the battle forum.