Beauty evolution

I thought this was a well done commericial… the transformation is cool to watch especially through the PS section

LOL from an ogre to a pixie. That’s like witchcraft or something. BUUUUUUURRRN!

no comments:d:

yeah, alot of ads are photoshopped, to make clearer skin and everything, I saw a tutorial of it in an old graphics design magazine I used to own, I might go find it actually.

Really intersting… They make it look so easy don’t they!

It is that easy, people are decieved every moment of their lives by these beauty ads and it makes beautiful women go crazy and turn into typical paris hiltons :sigh:.

Proprietary program, i think.

Great spot.

Indeed, not Photoshop. It’s like the liquify tool on steroids, it seems.

its not PS exactly but it just has a lot of similar tools and everything could easily be done inphotoshop just as easily.

[QUOTE=Oli-G;1983713]Proprietary program, i think.

Great spot.[/QUOTE]

totally made up software i believe

Its made up software to show the power of photoshop because obviously PS would take hours to show how to liften the eyebrow, make the eyes and neck longer, etc etc…so they show what PS does in a jiffy. But it’s not PS who’s the bad guy here, its the evil agencies.

I dont think they’d want to show the exacty PS application for legal purposes? Or maybe they just dont want any bad blood with adobe?

[quote=REEF·;1983759]But it’s not PS who’s the bad guy here, its the evil agencies.
[/quote]

Agencies huh? You really think it’s their fault :P, I’d have to say it’s society more so than agencies. What society wants to see and accepts directly results in what an agency will do.

pretty cool!

[QUOTE=simplistik;1983923]Agencies huh? You really think it’s their fault :P, I’d have to say it’s society more so than agencies. What society wants to see and accepts directly results in what an agency will do.[/QUOTE]So society wants to see beautiful people, that doesnt make it fair for the agencies to find some ugly duckling and then photochop her neck away into some princess and lie to people.

Tyra banks is fugly without make-up btw.

Everyone is ugly in the morning!

The real question is… Alcohol or Photoshop to make them look nicer?..

You know when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought Ethan (Prettyboy) might’ve went metro again and was trying out some beauty products… :stuck_out_tongue: