Beware: you have bad taste in music

Itā€™s funny because itā€™s trueā€¦

LOL. That guy is so Tom Green-like with his megaphone and telling people random stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, somebody is trying to smack some sense into these people with bad taste in musicā€¦

The coolest thing i saw, other that his witty remarks about ****ty bands and the people who support their empty, hollow musical endeavors, was on the Evanesance video, where he actually let the fans use his megaphone to retort his comments.

I think that itā€™s great that he is willing to give a platform to the people who might oppose his opinionsā€¦ Class actā€¦

I found that pretty funny but who the hell are these people who define what bad taste is?

I enjoy some tunes from some of the artists he rips on.

I loath most hip-hop today. I could give a watery dump about how much loot you have or how many crack-hoā€™s you bang. But I dont make a site dedicated to it.

But hey it sells records. and some people like it. I dont know anything more musically hollow than that stuff but thats my perception.

I never understood people that get so passionate about trashing a band/group/genra of music.

Just flip the dial and listen to another station you goon.

wait, whatā€™s this aboutā€¦ :h:

I totally agreeā€¦ in addition, what is so wrong with ā€œhollowā€ music? Iā€™m all for the more meaningful stuff and action orientated - but come on isnā€™t it ok just to like something cuz it sounds nice. period.?

Peace

I think he ripped most popular genres. I think the whole thing is a satire meant to push peoples buttons. Iā€™ll say thisā€¦ Heā€™s got big balls to stand there and tell people they have bad taste in music at some of the rock shows.

If you get a chance, watch the Ruben Studdard oneā€¦ The guy makes a good point about how some peopleā€™s musical tastes are largely affected by what the TV tells them is goodā€¦

Notice he always has running shoes on? This guy aint taking any chancesā€¦