Bleutuna.com: thirteen: rate it

Originally posted by Jubba *
**i read it fine on 1200
1024. **

are you serious jubba wubba??? cause i can barely read it on 1024*768 d@mn you must be 20/20 eyesight of maybe you zoomed in like i did rotflmao :wink:

like i said before i think you can increase the text size or maybe use a pixel font either than that it looks fine good job :beam:

yeahI was going to say that but I know bleu will have it readable come run time. So Idid not mention how small the type is. That is why I mentioned the pixel font. Still think you should use one. Just use one of the lesser used one or create your own.

Originally posted by asphaltcowboy
the reason you cant read it - is because the swf is resizing according to how big your window is - bluetuna needs to embed it in an html file…
I’ve already said this… does no one listen to me? you wont get a uniform text size till he embeds it - make you browser window really small, but so you can still see some contents. note how tiny it is? :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm… i think you’ve chosen the best option (the faster one) for the animations, but i don’t really like the selection things (i.e the arrow)
it seems a bit awkward to me, and apart from anything else, it doesn’t operate as desired (but i’m guessing you’ll fix that as you go :))

i think maybe even something more minimal, or perhaps something that doesn’t move i.e highlighted text

JMO
Stuart

oh yeah, I forgot to mention bleutuna, the arrow highlights are somewhat buggy… dont always work properly… trying to work out when the arrow is suppose to appear…

Yeah, there are a few little things I’ve got to do to the arrow. Right now it doesn’t appear until the menu is loaded, i’m going to put it at the beginning. One of the links doesn’t work for some odd reason (though the coding on it is correct), so I’ve got to redo it.

As for the arrow, I’m gonna keep it, cause it reminds me of the price is right :wink:

and fgs, will you PLEASE embed it in an html page! please!
just to stop the “small text” complaints :wink:

hey I knew that. But even at a nice res I still could not read. hahahahahaha… I look forward to seeing it I still a pixel font will look sweet with the black and the blue. Your site almost makes me wanna make one for ya. Nice choice of colors