Blog software

Can anyone recommend any good blog software? I’m killin myself tryin to get something good that is actually possible to install. The only thing I have been able to install has been b2 but I don’t really like it all that much. Movable type looks awesome but I have no idea how to install it… I’m having problems
help please

MT, PHP-Nuke,postNuke, b2. those are the ones i know of…

ohh the ones with the words nuke sound entertaining

www.phpnuke.org <-- i think thats the site. i donno about postNuke though.

Whats blog?

blog?

bless you

thankyou. I think it an allergic reaction to threads i dont understand…

[size=1]maybe im just dumb[/size]

That makes 2 of us. 3, with Soul. :stuck_out_tongue:

blog = weblog
if you don’t know what one of those is, I pity you.

I would write my own, but unless you know PHP, that’s not recommended.

Oooh, a weblog, I see… [SIZE=1]or don’t see it…[/SIZE]
You mean like a diary?

Originally posted by njs12345 *
blog = weblog
if you don’t know what one of those is, I pity you.

I dont want you pity! take it away, away i say!

I have a life outside the internet, so you will forgive my lack of internet slang knowledge.

Now then, these blogs. Are they basically internet diaries? I know reporters and the mass media can use them for research. They are also good for creating knowlege bases and filing personal thoughts. I Have not yet seen one though, nor the software to create them. Perhaps you know a few examples? I am quite curious.

Blogs are essentially diaries that you publish on the internet.

http://www.moock.org/blog/

The one above is Colin Moock’s weblog, which commonly covers ActionScript topics and stuff.

There are better examples of weblogs, but I can’t think of one off the top of my head right now…

Blogger is an example of blog software[link]

Aaah, now I see. :slight_smile:

ooh, these seem fun. Might give it a go when my new site is up. Thanks :slight_smile:

Ohhh a diary. I have a diary, but it’s private :bad: I just do it manually like a webpage.

• Soul :s:

the fact you told us about your diary shows you secretly want us to read it - or at least be asked if we can see it.

sigh here goes…

[size=4]canweseeit? canweseeit? canweseeit? canweseeit? canweseeit? canweseeit? canweseeit?[/size]

[size=1]i feel dirty[/size]

:wink:

I guess he needs more…

ppppeeellleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee? puppy-eyes

:sigh:

soft wimpering noises