Body art

woha.

naarjs :beam:

I have three tattoos and my nipples pierced.

I have a large right tribal (that I drew) on my right arm, extending down and arcing over my bicep.

I have another tribal piece (that I drew) along the top my my back scroling out across my shoulders.

Last march I had a memorial piece done

I had my mothers tattoo (a silouette of a witch sitting on the number four) put on my right calf encased in a tribal design.

I think that body art is one of the best outlets for self expression.

I can really respect ink that has significant meaning. I will never understand how some kids as soon as they turn 18 run out to a tattoo parlor and pick some dumb @ss design off the wall to put on thier bodies for life.

I grew up around Harleys and H.A. so a tattoo is nothing more than art to me.

That said there is not a single member of my family without a tattoo.

My brother has many tattoos on his upper arms and chest, he drew them all himself. Some of them have significant meanings like the one for his daughter and the Indian bear paw.

I have a hair cut

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
senocular—

I wanna change my vote you spam your a$$ off…this post and the last post…about proctology and doughnuts…

hahahahahahahahhahaha

i got my frech homework on my hand…about an 1 1/2 wide and 1inch down…now if i hand my work in…i wont regret it either!

I have a 6 gauge flesh tunnel in my left ear and a barbell in my right brow. This summer I’m getting tat work done. I’m getting a bar code on the lower back part of my neck. I have wanted this tattoo sence i was 8 years old. I saw Henry Rollins and thought that tattoo was awsome. I also am getting a matching design done on the backs of my legs. I also have an idea for the under side of my wrists(matchig on both sides). All my tattoos will be black ink and no color. I hate color tattoos they look so tacky. I’m also gettign a matching flesh tunnel in my right ear.

wow! i was going to say that barcode thing! lol Billy Bussey has one too…they are sooo cool!

Hummm maybe i wont get that one then. THe last thing i want is to be like billy. Na i have wanted this tattoo for a very long time so i think it is a must.

yeah its no big deal…billy is awsome at what he does…

edit: i think it is him…i mean it says…X-Ray of my skull…

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
**I’m getting a bar code on the lower back part of my neck. **

You mean like in Dark Angel?

I’ve wanted this tattoo for a long time way before that show ever took the idea. It is bassed off of my favorite singer when i was younger henry rollins he has one. He playes spider in that movie jonny nemonic. I saw the tattoo and thought it kicked ***. I wouldn’t get mine so high up though mine will be lower. Lower then the ones i nDark angle. I want a collerd shirt to cover it.