Button rollover

how do i get it so when i rollover a button, it stops n hides a mc thats on the stage?\r\rand also, im using this coding for the motion effect\rframe one …\r\rloops = “0”;\rblurs = “6”;\r\rframe 2…\rif (Number(loops)<Number(Number(blurs)+1)) {\rduplicateMovieClip (“clip1”, “clip” add loops, loops);\rsetProperty (“clip” add loops, _alpha, 75-(loops*(50/blurs)));\rloops = Number(loops) +1;\r}\r\rframe 3…\r\rgotoAndPlay (2);\r\r\r\rhow can i use that so that all the objects named clip1 will have this action script to it?\r\r

A few remarks :\r Your code is correct, but it looks like a transcription form Flash 4. Try and change it :

frame one ....\r\r\r\rloops = 0;\r\rblurs = 6;\r\r\r\rframe 2...\r\rif (loops<(blurs+1)) {\r\r     duplicateMovieClip ("clip1", "clip" + loops, loops);\r\r     this["clip" + loops]._alpha = 75-(loops*(50/blurs)));\r\r     loops ++ ;\r\r}\r\r\r\rframe 3...\r\r\r\rgotoAndPlay (2);

Second thing :

how can i use that so that all the objects named clip1 will have this action script to it?
There’s only one object called clip1, and that would be the original clip that you duplicate. Actually, there’s gonna be another one, which isn’t a good idea I think.\rAnyway, to answer your question, you could put a controller clip in the main timeline, that contains only actionscript, with a tellTarget (“_root.clip1”) {//do whatever you want it to do ;}\r\rIf it’s not clear, well, er… I don’t know.\r\rpom 0]