Campaign: "Help me be the animation of the month on MTV!"

Hi all!
About one month ago I post this thread-THIS ONE - talking about a halo animation I made that appeared on MTV latinamerica, now the animation is on their site and I need u to vote for me to be the animation of the month! :pleased: all u have to do is click here: www.mtvla.com/canal/flash and choose ā€œMaloā€ and clic ā€œVotarā€ in the bottom, thatĀ“s all! I really appreciate all the votes I can get, seriously! help a kirupian! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks all! :love:

Done :thumb:

voted for you :thumb:

I hope you win! you deserve it :Dā€¦

My vote is in.

You got it buddy!

Hey can we vote multiple times?

I voted.

Tell us when you win!

I watched them all to see which one to vote for but yours really was the best soā€¦ :thumb:

The last one was kinda unique too though

*how many candies are you willing to give me :evil: * ?

pretty neat, especially when the driver gets sniperedā€¦I voted for you good luck.

I voted. good luck.

Of course I voted man, I wish you the best of luck!

(PS. Our votes do get registered right? Coz when I voted this window popped up asking me to register or to log inā€¦)

:thumb:

Done :slight_smile:

you got my vote either way, so again +1 :wink:

oh cool! thanks all! :smiley:

yes wizard u can buy multiple times but itĀ“s weird because one time they discovered someone who was voting for him all day and night and disqualified him, then why let the option of voting multiple times?? :puzzled: anyway, thanks again all! :party:

So do you have to fill out some form that pop up before and after you vote to make it really count? I have no idea what they are asking for because I donā€™t speak french.

itĀ“s weird because to some people they ask for membership and others dont :puzzled: their voting system suck big time!

If you can tell us what the catergories are asking for I will finish my vote. I have spare hotmail accounts I use for things like this. I wonder if everyone else thought the vote went through as well?

This is a link to the screen I get before and after the vote. It may be that registration screen you mentioned.

http://www.mtvla.com/community/account/signin.jhtml?

no itĀ“s complicated, they are asking for the username and the email but u have to register first at the right panel, I wonder if everyone saw this tooā€¦donĀ“t worry gary, thanks anyways :slight_smile:

You Americans crack me up :lol:

:beam: