Can someone help me with this menu?

if you go to www.happypencil.com then click on home and illustrations there is a menu there. that is what I am trying to do but am having some problems.\r\rthe first problem i have is that i am using this effect to get the scroll?:\r[url=“http://users.apex2000.net/rbrown/flash/scrollexample.html”]users.apex2000.net/rbrown/flash/scrollexample.html\r\rwhen it duplicates the movie it puts it on a top layer … how do I keep this from happening … also how would i make it so that the viewer would know what image was behind it?\r\rany help would be great.

Is this something like what you want to do?\r\rwww.hatchmueller.com/photo-sim.html\r\rIf it is then all I did was make the text into a button.\rthen in the over and down frame I made a short animation, that let’s the user know what when they are on a button.\r\rMatt

no … what I was wanting to do was control the scroll by a mc with the onclipevent function. I’m actually wanting it to look exactly like the first example.

you asked:\rwhen it duplicates the movie it puts it on a top layer … how do I keep this from happening … also how would i make it so that the viewer would know what image was behind it?\r\rduplicate the movie into a target.\rmake each image a movie clip and put something like this in the object actions:\ronClipEvent(load){\r_root.sCurrentImage = _name;\r}\r\rthat should do it.\r:) \rjeremy

does that mean I should have the menu working in it’s own MC?