Can someone help me?

hello…
I have problem with the elements which i made on flash 5. When i go on preview (html), the elements runs to slow… why is that? do i have putted lots of things so the preview runs to slow??? ( do u think that i have to remove some of the elements so teh preview start runs okay?..or it’s something else…
thanks…

Components ?? In Flash 5 ? It’s a Flash MX feature, are you sure we’re talking about the same thing ??
pom 0]

If you’re just talking about animations, I will share something. Last night I looked at the same web page, on NN and IE, on NN the animations actually ran slower… Anyone else ever encounter that?

yes about the animations.. i put the text menu.. and above i put an background where some lines and two text (logotext) moves... so the site (preview) runs really to slow...

what will you suggest to me?
thanks…
p.s. sorry about my english, it’s not to good… :slight_smile:

Actually, animation run faster with NN than with IE here. Page load faster with IE though… Go figure.
pom 0]

Maybe it’s just your computer ?? What’s your configuration ?

pom 0]

Note : Please don’t post in all the forums like you did. I just erased your post in random.

well it’s IE too here… and the com it’s pretty good…
its 128 MB ram, 300 mh and it’s 8 GB hard disk…
do u think that it’s enogh to run the flash animation??
by the way it’s not to much just oine moving beackground and the text menu… and still runs slow…

I guess that’s enough… 300 MHz is a bit light though if you want to make bigger animations, with duplicates and all. I honnestly don’t know. Sorry.

pom 0]

well thank you anyway for trying help me… we can talk little bit later… i’ll post here some questions and we can chat later if u want …