Cdrom flash

Hey i have qtn in regards to the tute at: www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/cd.asp

If i put the animation.exe file and the autorun file etc. on a cd so that it played when inserted into a cd-rom, does the user have to have flash installed on their computer for it to work or is the animation.exe enough?

Thanx in advance!
~Nymphezze~

I believe that the projector is stand alone, including all of the nessesary “stuff” inside it.

dear nym,

tute? your gay.

You are one to talk, Mr. BrainCell … it really takes away from the “insult” you you use poor grammar …

it is “You’re” - not “your”, Transient Poster Boy…

That is my two cents … and “that will be all he wrote” …

• Wasaabi -

im not tryn to start anything but you were just makin fun of the way he types when you just repeated “you” twice…

<hr>
it really takes away from the “insult” you you use poor grammar …
<hr>

Indeed I did :slight_smile:

Oops…

Trying so hard in order to get things correct, and I repeat myself … sigh … Rhyle just insults people and tries to get a rise … and that is one of the very few things that just does NOT sit well with me … thus my post … :slight_smile:

Thanks for the correction!

• Wasaabi -

Ignore “look” as well wasaabi. Him and rhyle are both the same people. Don’t worry, they’ll be removed.

Ahhh … This I did not know … however it was a good observation about my “double you” (not w) :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info!

• Wasaabi -

I read the tutorial and it all seems very straigth forward, but does it work on a mac as well as a pc?