Centered Pop Up Window

I am designing a basic intro menu in dreamweaver, (one of those basic enter flash page or enter html page).

I want to know how I would get a flash file to lauch in a 715x430 centered pop up window from a html intro page

I have read the tutorial in the tutorials section about centered pop up windows but it seems to mention only preforming this action from a flash file itself.

Should I just create this button in flash and import it into a dreamweaver file.

Thanks for any help. A bit new at this.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex8/popwin.htm

Or you could go with the old plain:

<a href="j avascript:window.open('url','newWindow','width=715, height=430, scrollbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, toolbar=no, resizable=no');">Link text or picture</a>

Remember to take out the space in java-script (this forum doesn’t like the word!!)

hey thanks for the help. It’s what I needed.

One more question. If possible
Do you know if it is possible to get rid of that small margin that is in the upper left hand corner in the brower.

I’ve designed my flash page to be flush with all corners. I think I’ve seen it done before.

Thanks for all the help

Common thing:

In your HTML, in the body tag, add this stuff:

topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"

I think the first two are for IE and the other two are for NS.
(-:

That worked.
One problem. Ive created a fireworks html w/ slices already made. I want all this to occur when you click on my slice for enter flash. Is it possible for me to put that javascript (above) on/in a slice made in fireworks.
-really thanks for the help

I have never used Fireworks, so I couldn’t tell you what a slice is; sorry :-\