Challenge: http://www.sngolfclub.com/

It’s all about the context it’s used in. Yours was obviously a yell… last time I looked an exclamation point, especially at the end of all caps, resemebled yelling or an exclamation of a point <---- LoL… guess they were on to something there.

wonder what reefster has to say about this…

and another useless post

ruski, u realize simplistik was not agreeing with you right?

[center][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]simplistik[/color] [/font]says that EXCLAMATIONS AND CAPS LOCK IS YELLING!!![/center]
[center] [/center]
[center]- [/center]
[center] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]mlkedave[/color][/font] and [font=Century Gothic][color=royalblue]reefster[/color][/font] say there is no emotion associated with caps lock.[/center]
[center] [/center]
[center]who do i trust?[/center]

Ruski. Man why do you have to flame each thread w/ your stupidity?

Anyway, I just tried to go to the site you referenced… and it’s says it’s gone… maybe post a screen shot of it. I didn’t get to look at the site.

ruski, it all depends on the sentence, exclamation marks are interjection, which dont always relate to angry statments.

HEY MAN! ( a greeting, which is in no way angry)
CHECK THIS OUT! (something someone is excited about)

it all depends on how you word out your sentences to make them seem either rude, constructive or just playfull.

exclamation point
Exclamation \Ex`cla*ma"tion, n. [L. exclamatio: cf. F. exclamation.] 1. A loud calling or crying out; outcry; loud or emphatic utterance; vehement vociferation; clamor; that which is cried out, as an expression of feeling; sudden expression of sound or words indicative of emotion, as in surprise, pain, grief, joy, anger, etc.
**Now back to the topic peoples!!.. hehe :stuck_out_tongue: **

thank you .soulty!! i aprecciate it very much. :hugegrin:

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1]now those members that doubted me will be silenced[/size].[/font]:mu:

why do u appreciate it? what do u mean doubted you? I really dont follow? He is saying it is not an agry statement but an interjection. He is agree with everyone else, not you, (at least thats what i am picking up.) sorry if its off topic again soulty but if figuried since i started the thread no one will get pissed. I just really want to know what ruski is talking about.

Doubt you… LoL? wtf? You’re confused son, you conviently left out the part where I said it depends on what context it was used in and the exclaimation of a point.

Basically you did sorta like what documentaries do… creatively edit out one side of the arguement… but you’re not creative, so that couldn’t be it.

you take everything to seriously.

now let’s do what .soulty said, and get **back to the topic.:bad: **

yeah simplistik, he stupid as ****, i am sorry for being so harsh but dam, how much can a person take

mlkedave, can we forget about this and move on?

[seems like the mature thing to do]

that i can do (End of discusion :slight_smile: )

Dude why don’t you be slightly more condescending. Pretending to say something nice and emphasizing a word does not make you the better person here. mlkedave is frustrated, and rightly so, as you have this tendency to destroy threads with your useless bablle. Anyhow mlkedave, good luck with him, R.I.P. to your thread.

what a sad thing to say. xxviii, this thread is not dead. our discussion is over [thanks to mlkedave] and i would like to move forward and go back (?) to the original post. [about the mock-up nav].

You must be halucinating

ohh come on, you deleted that post…**soo immature.:sigh: **

ok guys and girl , enough… no more spamming or off-topic post. back to the topic, this is a warning.

and ruski, ive tried to be as nice i can with you, can you please respect other peoples threads and do not trash it with things that arent related, if you have a issue PM a mod or that person, dont trash the thread.