Check my design

Although this is not an all flash site, I think it works for its purpose. It took me a long time to design as the original was actually a pencil drawing. Anyways, all comments are welcome and feel free to check out my art gallery.

http://themystifier.cjb.net

i dont know how much i like the layout. but the dragon is amazing!

its pretty cool, but i dont really care much for the font. times new roman doesnt really look that good, and doesnt seem to go with the navigation text. the design is nice though =)

i agree, although it does feel a bit cluttered…the dragon is just massive, it takes up the whole thing. still its amazing art

yeah, your sketches are amazing!

would you mind posting some of your stuff in Drawing and Design? i would love to see more of it

yeah no problem. I’ll post some of it there if ya want.

Any suggestions as to what font I should use? You have to keep in mind that the user must have it installed so please don’t name off some offbeat text taht no one will have.

and one more thing, what exactly do you want me to post there? just some of my scetches? I do ahve plans for a future web site but it’s not finished.

well over all i thought it was good but you should try to use a diff font (like the other guys said) um also you should try to make it all flash. dont be lazy. it could make it even more exiting to view. what im saying is that you have to becareful because your design style seems laidback and with that music, and the way everythings’ put together, makes it all seem boring (altho its not ) but when you design, try to not only think of your likes all the time because after all its meant for the public to see. you want to invoke a response form your audience, from your viewer.

and one more thing. make the butts atleast a bit more readable and try to make em a bit more visible. ppl shouldnt have to go around looking for the menu.(most ppl just leave when they dont understand)

just a thought

later.

well over all i thought it was good but you should try to use a diff font (like the other guys said) um also you should try to make it all flash. dont be lazy. it could make it even more exiting to view. what im saying is that you have to becareful because your design style seems laidback and with that music, and the way everythings’ put together, makes it all seem boring (altho its not ) but when you design, try to not only think of your likes all the time because after all its meant for the public to see. you want to invoke a response form your audience, from your viewer.

and one more thing. make the butts atleast a bit more readable and try to make em a bit more visible. ppl shouldnt have to go around looking for the menu.(most ppl just leave when they dont understand)

just a thought

What butts are we talking about? And what font would you recommend? If you want to see the flash version click here The design is a bit different though.

yyiiiiiooooooo thats a major improvement. woa. the beggining is very wel done but the text is getting lost in the middle sec. as for a font try something a bit gothic or something(seems like yur style more or less) um the butts up top are getting lost aswell. but still good upgrade from the last vrs

You are one h3ll of an artist!!
Awesome dragons!!!

D@mn, that C2 site is kewl :alien:

The music sounds odd… when its done playing. Like when it loops… you should hvae it fade out or something… or make it flow together. Good Job though…