I am bumping my head left and right in actionscript 3. I load in images dynamically but they load above my transitons. I can’t get preloaders to work for sections loading in external .swf or .jpg.
What I am looking for is a complete website example
- preloader for main swf
- preloader for swf loaded into the main movie.
- image gallery that loads thumbnails and large image dynamically (with drop shadow). also it unloads when you leave the section.
- video gallery that plays videos and the loaded video has the play,pause,volume,fullscreen,seek functions. All done dynamically.
- text fields that are dynamically created for whatever section and are styled with external css. Also text is pulled in from a xml file or text file.
- Contact section with form fields with validation.
- A little bit of a description of how it was done.
a. If anyone wants to add something feel free.
I would like to start a pot with $50 to get things rolling. Hopefully we can get enough cash together for someone to try this. Anyone wants to match me? The last website I made in flash is here http://www.theofficialvip.com so you can see what I am capable of. There are just a few (ha a whole lot) things I can’t rap my head around.