Conceptual Inquiry Project

so this year in the english class we have a year long project called the conceptual inquiry project, my topic is physics and as part of the project i have to formulate questions to ask people from quotes off of a book. If any of u would kindly answer the questions, i will love u forever

[FONT=Times New Roman]1. Quote:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]“Though Newton may call his work Philosophy of Nature, he also refers to it as an experimental philosophy, in order to distinguish it from the work of earlier natural philosophers who didn’t perform experiments. The difference between physics of Newton and that of Aristotle seems to involve more than a divergence of method.” [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Are physicists people who only learn from experiments and not observations?[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]2. Quote:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]“Our discussion here can therefore be restricted to the problems raised in the great books concerning the conception of physics, its subject matter and method, its relation to other sciences or other parts of philosophy. It will lead to such questions as whether physics is supreme among the sciences. Studying reality or the nature of things and, at the other extreme, whether physics is at all possible as a science, whether there can be scientific knowledge of bodies in motion or of the whole realm of change and becoming.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Is physics indeed the most supreme of all the sciences? [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]3. Quote:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]“We ought never to search for truth but by the natural road of experiment and observation, writes Lavoisier; and Faraday describes himself as “an experimentalist” who feels “bound to let any experiment guide me into any train of thought which it may justify.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Is the knowledge of the nature physics impossible without experimentation and proof?[/FONT]

i only need answers for the questions at the end of each quote, please write atleast a 2 sentence answer than a yes or no. and if u have a references of stuff u read (books and stuff) watched (tv show) of soemethign that involves this please let me know, i would like the name, author, brief descrption of the reference if possible, i need about 20 of them so even one from u would be really helpful