Critique My Site - SMOOTH-MEDIA

Yea I’m getting tired of seeing 2A’s work on other sites…

oops, ya i took the image from 2A a long time ago for a little flash game i was playing with, I totally forgot where it came from and I used it on my site… thanks so much for pointing it out, i didnt even notice it myself, ill have some replacement boxes up soon, for now ive simply made them blue squares.

anyways, i’d like to here any crititicism you may have about other aspects of the site.

Yea “oops” - nice one.

Easy Sharif.
You might want to change up your enter and get flash buttons. The ones you have now are the generic ones and they are on many other websites. Also they don’t fit your site style very well.

Anyways - Jeff Smith looks really young - is that you?

yep thats me, 18 years young

Cool - all suited up an fresh :P.

Looks like his is Jeff and he is 18. This guy got torn apart for ripping an image. He changed it. Let’s all move on.

Haha ya, funny thing is thats actually my grad picture

hello
I like the site and it runs smooth on my computer… that may be because i have more cpu power and its good to see you fixed the logo so u can enter with it, and i love the little helper guy… nice site mate

i know i really should not do this but the web site you did for one of you clients is a free downloadable template… http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/screenshots/1256.gif
Sorry for the ripping but it needed to be said

Peace

not that smooth plus that clip art of a sax player?? and the president picture?? If your gonna use a picture try matching the colors… And I suggest w/ a name like that try something… smoother… and change the splash page

ya that site was done overnight due to a tight deadline and cost $100 total including set up fees, they are aware of the template usage, tho its not EXACTLY the same, we changed the buttons to flash and made a few graphics of theirs into that same style.

Thanks for comments!

clip art??? my graphic designer drew that guy freehand, we scanned it and converted it into vector art. There will be more assistants to come, we may try a photorealistic one instead of a cartoon one. Thanks for ur input

and no trashing the presidents picture! :stuck_out_tongue: