Drawing outline of a logo

Hello!

I really am a Flash newbie, and don’t use Flash on daily basis but the client for whom i’m working at the moment would like a simmilar logo effect on their site. I would really appreciate any help or tips on how to get an effect done.
Thanks. Link

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/logoreplication.htm - drawing.
After you have the shape you can start playing.
The little “light” (radial grad.) that follows the shape of the logo is done with the help of motion guides and then the filling of the logo is with a logo shaped mask in fornt of a simple colored transition box thingie :slight_smile:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Well the thing is…i understand how to make a little circle follow along the outline of the logo (motion guide) but what i don’t know how to accomplish is essentially “drawing or revealing” the outline of the logo. Any suggestions?

have the circle following the path of the logo in 1 layer an on the other layer have the mask effect if you post your logo i could show you a sample

Hi!

Logo for client is in development phase. If you are willing to show me an example it could easily be done with some other shape - just to grasp the technique. If it is essential that i provide my logo for the sake of example let me know :cool: Thanks for help.

here is an example using dynamic drawing in AS and motion guides to draw the outline of a car. Just have a vector outline of the logo to use as a motion path and this will draw that too.

Hello!

Thanks for your help and example senocular. Really appreciate it.

welcome :slight_smile: