Eat This Democrats!

http://www.wketchup.com/

Waha go Repubs!!! :love:

Can I use this on my freesom fries?

// where is the dumbest looking smiley I can find…

Schweet, I love Ketchup, especially when it isn’t Kerry Ketchup.

Found a Botox needle in my last bottle, Kerry should stay away from the ketchup factory.

orders 10 bottles

ehh… i hate bush and i hate kerry… god now what.

recipe:

concentrate of demonised opponents
add generous amounts of korn
a pinch of sourStuph
mix in copious quantities of exagerated patriotism,
spice with token sentimental mush to suit tastelessness
and flavor with opportunism,
jerk spasmodically in a semi-forward, semi upward motion from a frontal mid-body location…

… &voiala…cat-soup!! :thumb:

hail to the thief(s)

That’s ridiculous.

Thats the nuts :love:

I think I am going to place an order.

Viva Bush!

[rant]I cant wait untill tomorrow when that pussbag kerry’s convention is over. His stupid pep rally has been screwing up my commute all week because they closed down lanes on the highway I take to work for “security reasons” then shut the whole friggin thing down after 4:00PM. Arghggggggg god I hate that indecisive little wuss.[/rant]

Where do you order the Republican Logo Embedded Plates and Cups?

Ow no wait, those were swastikas.

:run:

Thats the nuts

I think I am going to place an order.

Viva Bush!

[rant]I cant wait untill tomorrow when that pussbag kerry’s convention is over. His stupid pep rally has been screwing up my commute all week because they closed down lanes on the highway I take to work for “security reasons” then shut the whole friggin thing down after 4:00PM. Arghggggggg god I hate that indecisive little wuss.[/rant]

Move to Texas.

Naaaaaaaaa…

East coast representin yo :p: :p: :player: :player:

Ironically, John Kerry’s wife is the heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune.

not irony … it was the whole motive in the first place, that and bilking gullable sig~heillers for four bottle orders

[size=1](keep it friendly everyone. No need for name calling on Pres/Pres. Candidates)[/size]

Ever since I went to one of those places where they make ketchup, and when the people wouldn’t answer my question on what they do with tomatoes that could have worms in them, I stopped eating ketchup…well, I don’t eat as much as I did at one time :slight_smile:

I prefer the Heinz Chili Ketchup-like sauce instead. Those grubs sure add some zest :stuck_out_tongue:

fester - you actually have to go to work during this week? I thought businesses were supposed to encourage their employees to stay at home.

EDIT: Woah - this thing is real?! I could have sworn it was some kind of a spoof.

[SIZE=-4]spits coffee all over self in choking laughter [/SIZE]
ha ha hah ha ha ha haha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb:

Well I dont actually work in Town. I work about 15 mins north. But Rt 93 (the only road I can take) gets shut down at 4:00 one exit up from where I get off. It bites pretty hard.

Were were encouraged to take time off but I need to save my vacation for Football season. Plus Im not going to burn vacation just because of a democratic pep rally. I would rather plan something pissa also I would up scoring Patriots season tickets and I need to save a bunch for monday morning hangovers :beam:
:hangover:

laughs harder HA HA HAH HA HAH HA HA!!!
:evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

haha - that’s great fester :slight_smile:

I would love to see a “Bottled by Heinz” in fine print. :smiley: I’m actually really conservative too. I just can’t can’t pass up a chance for irony.

then what in gods name possesed you to view the thread?

lol duck nice footer :stuck_out_tongue: whats the name of the second text?? i was gonna put something but i couldnt get the right one