Everquest Warrior

Part of a larger drawing I did for a friend. :slight_smile: But I liked the character so much I enlarged him and coloured him again only larger.

Only saved as 128 colours though (otherwise it’s too big to attach), so some of the bits might look a bit weird…

awesome as usual :slight_smile:

the face is great, but the knees are a bit umm… fat :stuck_out_tongue:

and the shins are a bit short perhaps :slight_smile:

I can’t do knees. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not your best Kit but still pretty good. It looks as if you didn’t spend as much time on the bottom half as you did the top. Good job tho.:wink:

Also here is a quick knee I drew up for you for future reference. Sorry if I’m “flaming” or taking over your thread. Just thought this might help since you said you “can’t” do knees. Hope this helps.:smiley:

The knee doesn’t need to be defined greatly. Only a little bit. Use soft shadows on them to give them presence but not too much. Sorry for the roughness of my drawing. But I think it gives you the idea I’m trying to say.

Yes I agree the knees are weak.

But he looks so sexy in that skirt =).

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not a skirt! It’s a qilt! (sp?)

I love the image Kit, looks great! The funny thing is that I do the same thing with what you did with his right arm. Didn’t feel like drawing it so put it behind him?
Not that that is a bad thing, I love it!!! Great work!

Can you draw monsters/creatures?

mmm, I like it from the head to the skirt, then it looks different…

I really like it. Not too big of a fan of the skirt-on-warrior tactic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… not your best, not bad.

The hand is not in the right position, well actually the hand can be in that position, it’s the sword that isn’t right. (I could be wrong)

Knees, aren’t to bad but could use a little more definition.

Still good stuff though

I really dig that Kit! Keep practicing with that airbrushing. A little more “light study” and those sketches could turn into some seriously rockin works of art! :smiley:

This guy is the god of lighting: http://www.goodbrush.com

The face and hair are really well done! ^ I agree, a bit more shadows and highlights may make it much better.

His sword looks a little flimsy… make it a little wider.

Other than that and what everyone else has posted, good job. :thumb:

Bah let’s see you do better! Mr Smarty Pants! :stuck_out_tongue:

dnt know… the right part of the body dsnt seem right for some reason…but good work!

Why cause you can’t see his right arm? Maybe it would look better if the right arm was visible. :wink:

Where is Kit. She dissappeared. :frowning:

Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen her since she posted this. ;(

Kit come back me love! Come back!

(Yes I ment to say me love)