External Audio

[font=Arial][size=3]I’m hoping to have a web site where you can listen to regional UK accents.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]I’ve got a working example at [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3][color=#800080]www.dgmaclennan.plus.com[/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3].[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]I’m using MX2004 and have minimal skills but If any one can point/walk me through the tutorials and AS I feel I’ll be able to do most of the required work.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]I did have some help a while back, but that source has gone cold.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]What I need to do in the first instance is load mp3 files (1 minute clips) into the UK Flash movie. There will be many sound clips when the project is complete (I have over 40 recordings so far): so loading all the mp3’s into the flash movie would make the file to large.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]When a map pin is clicked I would like it’s external mp3 clip, play.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]At a later date I would like to add pictures and some info text.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]Given that there may be many map pins in a cluster in anyone area: I would like the option to zoom in and out of the map. I’ve found that I can use right click to achieve this and would like to refine this option.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]Is there anyone out there that can start me off on the right course.[/size][/font]

[size=3][/size]

[font=Arial][size=3]Donald.[/size][/font]