Farenheinz 57?

http://www.rnc.org/News/MultiMedia/VideoPlayer.aspx?ID=868&T=2

have the patience to watch all of it

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

choose or lose

By the title, I thought it was some ghetto version of the original.

Great find though, I showed it to some political nuts of mine and they’re impressed. :thumb:

Haha - same here. I thought it was a documentary I saw a long time ago that talked about the amount of insects, rats/etc., and animal feces that are in ketchup :slight_smile: I guess that’s where the zest in the ketchup comes from!

Anyhoo - cool documentary trailer!

:frowning:

I just had fries with ketchup…

[ot]I guess you don’t want to know what else finds its way into stuff such as honey :)[/ot]

[ot]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT[/ot]

i’ll be surprised if this video does 1/20th of the damage done by Moore’s movie to bush

right I mean it’s everyone’s right to not like Bush, but I mean Kerry isn’t a better choice by any means…

now I could understand voting for Edwards a whole lot more…

And really, Moore’s documentary didn’t damage the Pres. a whole lot. Moore making a political (not talking about his economic ones) documentary is like Jakob Nielsen making a documentary about Flash.

If you want to see political damage, try the SwiftVote controversy and Kerry. From what I have read, the SwiftVote book and ads are just as biased (if not factually incorrect) as something from MM.

Now, Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice running for the jobs of Pres/VP or VP/Pres would rock! That might stop Al Sharpton from using his tired jokes about the “White” House :stuck_out_tongue:

And really, Moore’s documentary didn’t damage the Pres. a whole lot.

A whole lot? No, but it had a significant impact. I know even a few Bush supporters who have began to doubt Bush because of it.

right I mean it’s everyone’s right to not like Bush, but I mean Kerry isn’t a better choice by any means…

Yep, I think we can all agree that he is a demagog. Like I said earlier this election, lessor of two evils: And from the research i made, Bush is still scares me more than Kerry.

The video is not bad, propoganda film and it is misleading, but it dosent tell me anything I don’t already know. Yes he changes side on issues, so does Bush; check out his stance on Homeland Security, On the 9/11 commision creation, on the 9/11 report and on who and how he or other people will testify.

If you want to see political damage, try the SwiftVote controversy and Kerry

EDIT: Actualy they do political damage to both Kerry/Edwards and the Bush/Cheney campaign because they denied connection to them, but later that changed. Plus various Republican Juggernaughts denounced those adds. Here Kerry didn’t take all the advantage he could, he reacted slow and he gained little political capital. Many non-partisan organizations have already debunked those ads as lies. http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=231

I’m primarily referring to the poll numbers. Pres. Bush’s approval rating was below 50% during most of the early summer, and it picked back up above the 50% rating starting last month. I would expect his documentary to dip those numbers even lower - not keep them steady or bring his approval back up due to various other reasons.

I don’t think it does any political damage to Bush/Cheney, because majority of the 527 organizations are indirectly financed by wealthy donors from both parties. Kerry cannot make a large issue about the political connection without looking at his own supporters who indirectly finance 527 groups on behalf of the Democrats’ views.

EDIT: Noticed your edit now. But yes, like I mentioned in the Election 2004 thread, those ads are pretty flawed. But they damaged Kerry among veterans (a key voting block…well, older people vote more!).

EDIT2: Noticed your edit again after your response below. I see what you mean now :slight_smile:

Read Edit.
Im’ referind in damage of credibility because they denied all links to the adds, but later links were found.

More Than 3 Million People View Kerry On Iraq Documentary
Documentary on KerryOnIraq.com Surpasses Viewership of Fahrenheit 911 Opening Weekend