Final Fantasy X

mm boobs! hehe

Ah, she has Moogles, Moombas and Cactuars. :bad: So technically I am right. :slight_smile:

I was about to ask what the obsession with boobs is, but then I realised that’s just a dumb question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yeah shiva is a great choice!
And she looks good to tihi

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**Ah, she has Moogles, Moombas and Cactuars. :bad: So technically I am right. :slight_smile:

I was about to ask what the obsession with boobs is, but then I realised that’s just a dumb question. :stuck_out_tongue: **

at least we didnt steal her bra? :crazy:

great work :thumb:

do you sketch, scan, color? or draw in photoshop and color?

Bloody nora! Stop being so **** good!! :P:P

• Soul :s:

You finaly cracked the fingers i think… Well done.

(i was talking about the second pictuure if you were wondering :))

Thanks. :slight_smile: I’ve started taking pictures of hands with the digital camera then using them as guides. Sneaky, huh? :wink:

kit did u skecth and scan or draw on pc?

Generally I draw on paper first then scan in. I do the outlines in Illustrator and colour with Photoshop. :slight_smile:

In these instances though, I didn’t bother drawing on paper first, I used some of my previous drawings as bases then modified the pose and features etc. :slight_smile:

i really like all your drawings.

I used to scan and colour but when i upgraded to xp my scanner refused it so i am stuck with a scanner that doesnt work, lots of sketches mostly un-coloured :frowning: . No $$ for a new skanner so i am messed :stuck_out_tongue:

Very sneaky Kit, but hey it works so its fine with me… No more malformed hands and feet… :slight_smile:

:smirk:
Star

Still malformed, but just less so than before. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working on a Shiva right now… :slight_smile: She’s awkward. No real good images to go from, having to use memory. :stunned: :stuck_out_tongue:

am like wow … this is great .
i will try it …
scaning then coloring

If you’re really good at drawing freehand then you can always do that. Wacom’s help a lot there. :slight_smile: But I don’t have one at home, so it’s scan for me too… :slight_smile:

wat do you mean by a [ Wacom’s ] ? Kit

Graphics tablets. Wacom is the best make really. :slight_smile:

They make drawing things like this so much easier if you have the hang of using them. :slight_smile:

Theres a nak to using them and sadly i haven’t found it yet… Maybe i need to learn to draw first.

:smirk:
Star

bet you do have to learn . lol :wink:

a wacom tablet! thats something to get for my birthday. thanks for the idea! not too sure how much they cost though:/