First try

My first try making webpage in flash. I’ll like some coments or ideas and i want to know how to make a preload cause is to heavy and soemtime you have to wait a little to see all the image right.

www.modesing.tk

The music beggin from the left to the right and if you click the buton you fix it but no turn it off.

Good start, but it needs some work.

Get rid of those **** lines moving up and down everything for one…

And be carfull when you use gradients in buttons, that effect you used is very overused.

Your font needs some changing to go with the rest of the site, and some of the animation is jerky.

Ok.

Thanks, i make that site in 2 days.

the lines, if you want them need to be more subtle. the buttons are too big and detract from the content. What FPS are you using. could fill more of the screen. I’m using 1600 x 1200 and a magnifying glass

550 X 400

Can anyone tell me how to open 2 webpags in the same sever?

Seems a bit dark if you ask me, maybe try a little lighter colors to start with?

The navigation isn’t bad but maybe you should think about making mouseovers to a diffrent color button and not a text resize it might work out better I dunno.

Not a bad start but it needs a lot of work so good luck with that.

-Data :sketchy:

:ear: thanks je :cap:

agrees with the others

Ditos. esp. the lines and the gradients… should probably just get rid of them.

Also, either get a longer music clip, or get rid of it or something… It’s too obvious that it’s repeating

You should probably make the text yellow like the circle thing… and it should not be round text… it should be pointy like your background.

Oh my, 550 x 400?? Wow, please, do yourself a big big big favor and get a new monitor. Or AT LEAST go to your preferences and increase your resolution if you can. I honestly don’t know how you can see anything properly on that. You poor soul.

Good start. Definatley ged rid of those lines or use them in a place where they don’t interfere with the legibility of the content.

hhe everybody say that, i have to work with that.

*Originally posted by skiistari *
**Ditos. esp. the lines and the gradients… should probably just get rid of them.

Also, either get a longer music clip, or get rid of it or something… It’s too obvious that it’s repeating

You should probably make the text yellow like the circle thing… and it should not be round text… it should be pointy like your background.

Oh my, 550 x 400?? Wow, please, do yourself a big big big favor and get a new monitor. Or AT LEAST go to your preferences and increase your resolution if you can. I honestly don’t know how you can see anything properly on that. You poor soul. **

Tha background letters are not font, i think you know that and i can read and see what the site have in that size.

hmmm…interesting…i agree with whoever said those lines are bad, the ones moving up and down. get rid of em.

It alright i spose, change the buttons, make em smaller, change the music loop. add more links and pages and your done!

Looks cool, i can’t wait to see the site when it has been developed a bit more. well done!

Sk8ing