Flash Image Gallery Sidescroll Help

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I need help making an online gallery similar to this one:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]http://www.marilynmanson.com/art/[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]From what I understand, there is an initial preloader (disregarding the ‘how do I look?’ intro) and then a sidescroller of buttons, which are thumbs of the paintings.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]When you pass over them, they slightly enlarge. These are buttons right?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Once you click on a thumb a small preloader starts underneath and a larger image comes to the foreground. You click again and it goes back to the sidescroller.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I enjoy the simplicity of this flash gallery and how it does not overpower the work.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Any guidance would be greatly appreciated? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]How can I make a sidescroller of just the small thumbs while leaving the background the same?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]How can I make small preloaders for each thumb and the larger image come up while the background fades to almost white?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thanks everyone and have a great Memorial Day weekend[/SIZE][/FONT]