Flash rocks

hi all…\r\rjust finished flash v2 of zerodesigns.co.uk…\r\rso go ahead and slate me :lol: \r\rconstructive critism only…if u please…\r\r[[ icu methoo… i wait 4 your reply :lol: :lol: :lol: ]]…\r\rclick my footer 2 get there…\r\rcheers…ben…

Hey Ben,\rI really liked the new layout. I also see that you used a chromeless script to pop up the windows :slight_smile: I like all renditions of your site (3D, Flash, and HTML). The color combination really fits quite nicely, and the site is actually quite interesting to stare at :slight_smile: \r\rCheers,\rKirupa

cheers kirp…\r\ri am a bit wary of how many times u used the word ‘quite’ :lol: \r\rthe chromless script rocks… have u checked out the source code [[ chromless.js ]] pure geniuess!!! \r\ri’m gunna have a fiddle with that when i finish my new job…\r\rdid u see the little music ting onthe flash version… that’s my little baby…\r\rwith help of a few other’s … they know who they r…\r\rcheers…ben…\r\rp.s. do amercians say ‘cheers’ a lot…? 'cause i’ve noticed the 2 of u say on here…

Pardon my use of the word ‘quite’ so many times. I’ve been working on a killer 20 page homework assignment! :slight_smile: \r\rActually, I don’t think anybody says “Cheers” over here. Most people, think Cheers is a 30 minute comedy program (sit com) that appears every day on an old, retro channel. I got the word cheers from the days when I posted in Flashkit a lot. Australians seem to say Cheers a lot lol.\r\rRegards, (I didn’t use Cheers this time hehe)\rKirupa