[FlashMX2004]Help Wanted for KurtNoble/LucasMotta tweens+content

Hi everyone, I am a relative newbie when it comes to designing flash with actionscripts, and I have a few questions regarding the source for the KNI website’s transitons.

I downloaded Lucas Motta’s “fake” KNI site, and was wondering a couple of things:
[list=1]
[]There seems to be a bug in Motta’s source which on my machine doesn’t allow me to click the same button twice in a row. EXAMPLE: If I click on “contact” it will transition out to the full size, and if I click it again, it will transition back to the small size, and then I cannot click on it again until I click on another button like “home” or “about”. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? You click, it becomes big, and then you can’t click on it again (in case you have buttons in your content, you don’t want the MC to resize back to small when you click in the content area…)
[
]How would I get content into this area in the first place? I mean, I don’t want to rip KNI, I just want to know how I would place content inside the “button” when it’s at full size.
[/list] Thanks for your patience and help. I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum… as I said, I am new here and just trying to learn. Thanks!

-Xenon