Free space to publish your footer

perhaps the easiest way ive found to get some free space to place a swf file you want to use as your footer is to create an account with yahoo, wether it be a chat account or whatever, once youve done this (which is quite painless) you have access to your yahoo briefcase whre you can upload files from your harddrive, after doing such when you look at the files in your briefcase it opens them in a new window in which you can copy the url and use it to upload your footer to your ezboard account via the link in the forumn help section on this site. it almost doesnt get any easier or free. atleast not that ive found. im pretty sure you have up to almost 14 megs of space in your folder, but dont quote me on that

good times. thats a great idea, thanx for posting.

i do what i can

Dude:
wtf you’re leet.<hr noshade size=“1” color="#2A2A2A">injenIt’s a crime to be this **** good.<font size=“1” face=“Verdana” color="#C0C0C0"><a href=“http://www.kirupa.com” target="_blank">kirupa.com
<font size=“1” face=“Verdana” color="#C0C0C0"><a href=“http://pub88.ezboard.com/binnerfuzion” target="_blank">Inner Fuzion

wtf is leet?

Yes and I will offer space on my own servers thats hosted from my business at work! If you want any footers or anything on a hella quik server just e-mail me (I already host some stuff for Thoriphes and VTS):

<a href=mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]</a>

leet is another word for Elite. It is a term for a person who knows his or her stuff when it comes to computers (or Flash in this case). Many write in a different language of text when playing games such as CS or Starcraft, etc. For example, my name is (you can see the K-I-R-U-P-A):
|<1|2|_||>4

Just thought that you guys might be interested in knowing what it is.

weeeee, takes out the ole techy lingo for dummie scripters and space pirates vol. 16 (actually i had figured that was what it was but just wanted to make sure i wasnt being made fun of in ways im not aware of lol!)

i wanna be leet **** it lol

and thanx for hosting my vts330.tripod.com/3d.htm animation dan!