Funny movie!

hey everyone, i baught jackas* the movie last night on dvd, I watched it today, and some of the stuff that they do is insain. My favorite part was when he lit fireworks in his parents bedroom.

Has any one else seen this movie?:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :beam:

haha I was watching it last night too. I know one of these days, one of them is going to die from doing those stunts.

the most craziest thing i think theyve done was when johnny knoxville jumped into a cesspool now talk about gross an nonhygenic i mean how many diseases one get from swimming in a pool of doodoo eeeeeeeewwwwww

some of the stuff was gross, like where they went into the plumbing store and used a toilet that was on display.

Grim-

They probably had to burn off layers of his skin with turpentine and shave him bald…

Listen here, kids, jumping in poop isn’t a good idea. Keep that in mind the next time you’re drunk, or on TV.

i dont know but trust me i wouldnt jump into a cesspool for fun maybe for a million bucks sure i would jump in and even splash poo all over but for fun no i dont think so

oh yeah, when large sums of money are involved, I’m willing to shed my skin and be bald as a … something that’s bald, I guess.

i am really susprised more people havent seen this movie.

I get enough jacka.s.s from MTV and TMF. I won’t buy or rent the movie. Actually, I have an overdose of that show after 2 stunts. Not really my thing.