FuzzFolio.Com: The Online Portfolio of Me :)

hey guys, just curious on what you guys think of my portfolio. I’m a programmer more than a designer and would like to know what you guys think overall and if I’m my portfolio is easy to navigate and if it reflects what I can do.

I was thinking about having a page where you can highlight over my work and it highlights what each site accomplishes such as CMS SYSTEM, Deep Linking and BackButton Usuability, Video Gallery, etc. etc.

the link to the site is http://www.fuzzfolio.com

thanks for any feedback :slight_smile:

for some weird reason, i could only move it down using the scroll wheel…
it looks ok, love the button glows btw;)

i find it really cheesy how it shows your site out in the distance and then you click it and it comes closer…

Not bad work. Way too much on the splash page. I had no clue it was a splash page until I saw the enter site button.

Spice up the graphics of the space scene. It looks like an old star trek movie, which is a bad thing in my opinion.

O yeah and match the splash page to your main site. Having two totally different designs is bad form.

• Get rid of the visitor counter.

the visitor counter on the splash page or the visitor counter once you enter?

thanks for all the response and feedback. I welcome any more suggestions.

The Who: The visitor counter on the splash page or the counter once you enter to the outerspace layout?

thanks for all the feedback. I welcome some more suggestions.

what if the enter button was titled : “Most Recent Project” or something along those lines?

It’s always funny when people put a ‘get the flash plugin’ link … in their flash website. :stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=1](mistake I made myself in the beginning)[/SIZE]

is there a way to have the latest flash automatically dl?

Theres a better way with the swfObject or the Adobe Detection Kit.

Cheers,

Hetlicht

not a bad work
but
im seeing all texts and fonts broken
my screen resolution is 1280*1024

Yah need to crisp ya fonts up :slight_smile:

It looks nice …
I will check out more tomorrow…and Like to advise to to get rid off the visitor countdown…
which looks lil unprofessional…

thanks guys.

darkmotion, not sure how to crisp my fonts??

pablosci, what do u mean broken? as in blurry? thanks for taking the time to view it. if you could send me a screenie of what it looks like via pm, i’d appreciate it.

thanks ultranet, i appreciate the kind words. the visitor counter on the blue splash, on the V5 layout, or u mean get rid of the visitor counter everywhere in general?

you guys are being a big help! :slight_smile:

thanks guys.

darkmotion, not sure how to crisp my fonts??

pablosci, what do u mean broken? as in blurry? thanks for taking the time to view it. if you could send me a screenie of what it looks like via pm, i’d appreciate it.

thanks ultranet, i appreciate the kind words. the visitor counter on the blue splash, on the V5 layout, or u mean get rid of the visitor counter everywhere in general?

you guys are being a big help! :slight_smile:

A warning for the PDF please!

yeah, none of the PDF’s are up yet, but i should put a “PDF” notification tag to let the user know it is a pdf.

good catch.

thanks.