Gor bored

Oh… yeah that makes sense. I just change the spelling so it still shows, it is just grammatically incorrect :stuck_out_tongue:

my question is… how do you guys start on ur piece?.. i mean do you outline with pencil tool first … or what?

As for me… I go buck-wild

I start off with something, add something to it, add some more touches and voila.

Sometimes I start with a custom shape, sometimes I start with the line tool, sometimes the paintbrush, gradient, whatever.

Just try stuff out and go nuts.

As for Edwin… he just has to think and his computer makes what is in his head.

heh… i want edwin’s comp!!:slight_smile:

Sometimes I have an idea of what I am going for in my head. In a case like that I do everything I can and try and find anyway I can do achieve a near effect as the one in my head.

But most of the time I let my imagination take me where it wants at that moment.

It isn’t edwins comp that does it… it is part of edwins amazing ability :beam:

I’ve been using Painter Classic/7 on and off. The interface is a little hard to get around, since it bears little resemblance to other graphic software. However, I discovered it is more oriented towards traditional art.

And I agree with Ed - not much use for it if you don’t have a tablet… unless you’re really good with a mouse.

i always start a drawing or anything, with primitives. Usually circles and curves because they are organik…if i want something more rigid i uses cubes…then i try to visualize that primitives potential and how i can link it to something else alter in the composition…after i do that 1 of 2 things happen, I either do it or i get scared ima ruin it and just go work on something else.

in 90 percent of the times, I start out with clouds… B&W clouds…

I start off with clouds a lot also… I also do start with circles and squares many times and just edit them from there.

wtf! u guys are fast!

wrooommm!!

:P:P:P:P:P

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost*

Huh? Who goes there?