Grand Theft Auto Vice City!

24 hours!! Can’t wait! Eilsoe I’ll let you know how much fun it is when I take a break from playing it! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding…I won’t rub it in…You’ll have it soon enough…

I can’t wait for it either!!!

Aww CRAP… :( :( :( :( :*(

I can’t even buy it… sniff

Only if I wait yet ANOTHER month 'till I buy my girlfriend that gold engangement ring we were looking at…

I’d feel like such a sh*thead if I didn’t buy the ring…

Costs 500$ dammit!

I have to wait another month 'till I can play GTA-VC!!

that sucks…sorry man…But seriously…what is a video game compared to an engagement ring?

Yeah i know…

500$ isn’t all that much for a ring really… but it’s all I can afford…

hm… maybe I can squeeze in the game somewhere…

I actually took the day off of work tomorrow to play it.

Dude,

Forget the ring…It will only come back to bite you later =)

Stage an argument so you can put it off for another month

Nah, I want to surprise her with it…

she’s been rambling on about it for some time now… :slight_smile:

We’ve never argued actually…

it’d be a crying shame to stage one then…

I have the next 2 days off to play it. I CAN’T WAIT. It is going to be awsome. I might take a sick day on thursday as well. All my frienda hate me right now because it is all I talk about. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. I CAN’T WAIT. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just remember to keep me updated ok guys?

I’ll see what I can do when it’s out in DK… (still 10 days)… ACK!!

its pretty much all I talk about too, I can’t even think about anything else…

What is the first thing you all want to do when you get the game?

I am just going to get in a car and drive around the city. To get a feel for the layout of the city, a feel for the handling of different cars, and I want to find the bikes! There will be nothing cooler than cruising down the coast on a crotch-rocket at an estimated 130 MPH!

There was an article on IGN.com where they interviewed one of the developers and he said that the fastest car goes approximately 121 MPH, but a bike can go faster if you can control it! I CAN’T WAIT!! I’m not going to sleep tonight, I’m just going to sit up and twitch…this is what addiction does to you people!! DO NOT SMOKE CRACK!!!

cheers,
Jubs:cowboy:

[edit: I found the article, but now the one that says something about speed is locked, heres the URL for anyone else in case they want to read about the other aspects of the game: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,561545,00.html ]

Now I’m off to finish my paper…

w00t! the first thing i’m going to do is the insane stunts…with the BAILOUT button! :bandit:

I’m probaly going to just buy a gun sit by the street and shoot out peoles tires. Then I’m going to the hardware store and buying some tools then I’ll have some fun:evil:

*Originally posted by Jubba *
**24 hours!! Can’t wait! Eilsoe I’ll let you know how much fun it is when I take a break from playing it! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding…I won’t rub it in…You’ll have it soon enough… **

WHAT! your going to take a **BREAK!!![b/] :evil: :evil:
i COMMEND YOUR WILL POWER TO TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE I THINK I WILL PLAY NONSTOP WITHOUT EATING, DRINKING, SLEEPING, BREATHING…ok maybe i will breathe once in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

HAs anybody see a confermation on the paint shop rumor. That they will be full shops where you can get tinting, special paint jobs, bullet profing, and things like that done on any car?

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
**I’m probaly going to just buy a gun sit by the street and shoot out peoles tires. Then I’m going to the hardware store and buying some tools then I’ll have some fun:evil: **

yea i wonder if new body parts can be blown up. i always enjoyed ripping the heads off with the sniper rifle and other guns! it would be cool if you could shoot of a leg then when they try to run shoot the other leg and walk over to them and watch as they bleed to death and finally shoot them in the face laughing like an evil meglomaniac!!!

I’ll probably do the pizza dilevery mission for the first hour to help learn the city. I think I might pass out if I don’t pplay this games soon. Thank god for GTA3. It is the only thing keeping me sane until tomorrow

PAGES AND PAGES OF INFO TO TORTURE ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
**HAs anybody see a confermation on the paint shop rumor. That they will be full shops where you can get tinting, special paint jobs, bullet profing, and things like that done on any car? **

no i seen this on an ign forum of some beta tester or seomthing

1. Are there any customization options at the Pay N’ Spray this time?

Doug responds: Nope. Just pay cash, get a new color, and you are star free.

heehee, EB just called me 5 minutes ago confirming my reserve. i can’t wait.