Grand Theft Auto Vice City!

lol its funny that you said that, I just bought it today, and I finished the street racing. Go to Ocean Beach and buy the “Pole Position Club” Once you buy it, go into that hall in the back and enter the first door on the left, watch the girl dance until you spend about $600 (takes about 10 minutes)…then leave that room. Go back into the hallway and enter the last door on the right…its pretty funny, digital showgirls. I can tell the boys and girls at R* had a great time creating this game…

GAH! i’ve gotten to the point where there are no more markers on my radar, meaning no more missions!!! what am i supposed to do?

Buy realestate. When u buy buildings like the ice cream factory, taxi building, movie studio more missions open up. Find All the extras thats what u got to do.

i haven’t finished the love fist missions or the Biker missions yet. I have been driving around looking for cars so I can start making money from the car dealership…

To do the final mission you have to buy the Malibu Club and the Print Works, and that opens up the final missions.

buying estate pretty much drained me out. i have like 17000 dollars, not even close to how much some of the estates are. and where’s paper works?

edit: nevermind, found it.

I can’t do the biker mission “Messing with the Man…” I just can’t cause enough chaos…

Got a general GTA3 Question…

ANyone every achived the highest police wanted level before? i cant see to achive it… im curious to see how long i’d live hehe =)

You have to have the third island un locked. Then u can enjoy talks and troopers.

I think you mean tanks :stuck_out_tongue: