Grand Theft Auto Vice City!

It’s okay. To tell you the truth, I enjoyed UT much more. Cant quite put my finger on it, but the first was better. Don’t get me wrong, it is fun to play, but for some reason it does not pack the adrenaline and intensity of the first. (Just my opinion)

As far as multiplayer goes, I’ve had a blast with MOHAA and with SOFII

forget GTA 3…if you haven’t jumped on the new GTA bandwagon yet, then just go all out and get GTA Vice City. I got it today at 12:00 pm. It is now 4:11 and I just got done playing…now I need to get ready to leave…

I just played GTA:VC for 14 hours strat and it was amazing. The new fetures are awsome. The best thing is the bikes and the chainsaw. Game Of The Year this is.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :beam: :beam: :beam: :beam: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: =)

coughlosercough

j/k! 14 hours tho?! d a m n !! I played for 4 hours and then I spent the reast of the night with my g/f. And today I am skipping class to play, but I am also sick (feelin like sh*t) so thats my excuse… The chainsaw is fun as hell, and the bikes are awesome too, I can’t wait to fly the planes and the helicopters…oooooooo I’m off to play…I’ll talk to you boys next week! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers,
jubs:cowboy:

lol, 14 hours is a lot. i only played it for about 4 hours, like jubba, yesterday. and like jubba, i’m skipping all my classes today. no, not to play GTAVC, but to study for a test i have tomorrow…

ok so maybe i’ll slip in a couple hours of GTAVC. it’s great with all it’s new features. i love how you can finally shoot the people inside their cars and take out their tires. i found the missions in this one a bit more difficult. it’s probably because i played GTA3 on my PC and i’m still adjusting to the new PS2 feel of the game.

my one complaint, however, is that there’s too much light. and for some reason, does it seem like it’s always daytime to you guys? i’ve only had one time where it was actually nighttime. or it could be that i’m not paying attention too well. anyway, you know how they said there’s no more of that “broken bridge” thing where you couldn’t get to the second island until a certain point in the game? they’re liars. THEY CLOSED A BRIDGE!!! i was quite upset cause i wanted to drive around the entire place to get a good idea of the geography of the place. oh well…back to “studying”.

The bridges get opened pretty quick tho. So don’t fret.

About the light, Well if you think about it, the game is based on Miami, so its brighter because GTA 3 was based on NYC. Also, there is a lot of neon lights so even when its night out, it is still pretty light…the helicopters are fun to fly at night…

Ive been going to Best Buy for three days now. No sign of Vice City. Um… Im guessing it’s available for PC?

sniffle i want to play vice city too… =((

Its not available for PC. Won’t be for at least a couple of months. If you don’t see any sign of it its because its already sold out. The only way to get one was to reserve a copy, in most places.

BWHAHAHAHAHA. Or you could steal it from the kid who buys it! stand outside and jump him once he comes out! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOURsELF FrOM THE MAdNeSS OF NOt PLaYING!

:frowning: I’m back at work now :*(
Can’t play GTA:VC:(
Stuck here all day:(
I think I feel some withdrawl shakes setting in:(
Uhh I feel sick now;(

lol sintax. call it a day and play away!

have you beaten it already? i mean after playing for 14+ some hours?

i’ve noticed that the hidden packages aren’t so easy to find this time around. i’ve only found 1 and i don’t even remember where that was. anybody else having trouble?

i found 7, but I’m not really look. I mean, there are so many more places they can put them because of the flying aspect of the game… I have almost beaten the required missions. There aren’t that many of them, but there are about 100 more side missions for me to go on. I’m still trying to find that d a m n plane!

I have only cleard about 15% of the game. I unlocked the other islands and then stoped doing the missons. I have a been fooling around. I spent two hours driving the bikes around. I have found 13 unique jumps, 15 rampage missions, 30+ packages and some other neat things.

Has anybody figured out how to rob a store? In your stats it says there are 15 stores to rob but I can’t seem to do it. I kill the cleark but I guess that doesn’t count.

I have found a helicopter to fly and that was pretty sweet. Still can’t find a plane though.

The whole game is much better than 3. The city looks much more real. Lots of streets and backallys. THe charachter and car modles look awsome. The new wepons kickass too. I also like that ever second car isn’t a taxi or cop car. Over all it is a much better game :slight_smile:

if you guys don’t want me to spoil it for you, stop reading now…

well, i’m at the point where i just took over Diaz’s mansion. i have my own personal helicopter, how cool is that? problem is, that it’s randomly there.

Just noticing you made the 11111th post of the random forum…

[SIZE=1]this post has been elected most unuseful post of the year.[/SIZE] :-\

on topic: Still haven’t seen VC in DK yet… sigh

off topic: I bought Burnout 2 today!!! SUCH a cool game!! It just reaks of testosterone!!

Vrrooommmm, vrooommmm!! BANG!!! HAHAHAAAA!!! :P:P:P

you talking about my post there, pom?

Yeah i know Thor, I’m there. Its phat. have you found the other helicopters? I have found 4 so far, but there is one more that eludes me and I still can’t find the **** plane. I have reached the point where I can’t do anymore of the main story missions so I’m going around and doing all the side missions and collecting property…

hey, me too. i’m wondering if that’s pretty much where the game leaves off. most of the side missions are pretty difficult in themselves. it says i’ve completed 20% of the game, but i remember from GTA3, that when i beat the game straight through (no side quests), it said like 37% or something low.

oh one more thing, when you find it, buy the car dealership place. it’s got 4 garages that can hold up to (i think) 3 cars each and has a spray n’ paint place right there too. it’s also got a racing side quest thing you can start in one of the garages.