Help about the animation inside the button

well it's...

when the mouse goes over the button,the animation whcih is inside in the button plays (loops non-stop), but if i want to click and to open another window, i can’t make it… cos if i put an “highlight2” (that one which make when u click on teh button to open anotehr link) over the button, the animation which is inside the button won’t play cos the otehr "highlight1 - that one who makes to run teh animation inside the button) is under the oterh highlight2… so it’s don’t works… can you help me???
thank you lot…

Can you post the swf, cause I can’t understand at all what the problem is. What do you call highlight exactly ??

pom 0]

maybe hes got a button on top of a button expecting them both to work… maybe not… thats all i could get out of it

Yes, only the top button will work.
So get rid of it, select the original on the stage, and in the actions panel, attach your goto or getUrl!? where’s the problem?

Yep eyezberg is correct dont do a double highlight maybe you should just do one movie clip import it into the on state and the set acitons for the button instead of setting two things ontop of eachother why have 2 highlights anyways?

well all what i mean is this…
first u go on first button and hold the mouse over few seconds… ( the animation inside the button is looping all the time)…
then go on second button (the animation inside the button loops just once), when u will click will appear anotehr animation (outside the button), it will appear an text… well what will u tell me about that… how to make when i will rollover the mouse and the animation loops all the time, but in same time (after a while) if i want to click to appear the text and when i will rollout the mouse the animation inside the button to stop…
here’s the link about the swf.file…please take a look
hope u understand me cos me english is not to good…
www.geocities.com/zmejce00/Movie8.swf
thanks…

ok… that’s tough to know what’s going on with that.

I think that you should send it to Pom or myself to have a look at. I’ll bet it’s just some simple glitches that could be worked out quickly, but might be difficult to explain.

my email is [email protected].
I think POM has his in his sig, though I’m sure it’s in his Ezboard profile.

:slight_smile: Nice look to that.

hehe it seems to me that one of your actual buttons is actually like maybe a graphic there is not clickable state when my mouse soves over it. Secondly this is how you get it to loop. if the loop is a movie clip simply add an actoin to the end of it so that it loops back to frame 1 then add a layer to the button you wish and hit f6 over the over state so it adds a keyframe then move the movie clip in form your library. Align them and wallah when you go over it they should play continously.